Some company needs to hire tripleS for commercials or comedy kdrama they are so funny haha

• they are just naturally funny

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think they (idols) are generally trained for being funny without saying anything problematic, as in inappropriate words and such.

I know this as few actual koreans I know say it's not uncommon for them to say some questionable things while being funny.

Btw is it possible for them to become director or writer alongside being active idols?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!