[theqoo] [EXCLUSIVE] THE FIRST TIME IN 9 YEARS... PLEDIS "SEVENTEEN'S DONGSAENGS" WILL DEBUT NEXT JANUARY

• AVvXsEgeugrmsyb2j-uk8PLEyFFYgZeQFoWbkh9Yp3JmP7fNpYF_cizm4_ztF5O1pWQ88GuDn7msy6IXresenAh9AQs4B_ws81Vwjz9faieRV4-xmFYjq6n_NR08o3-jk8nnpWZp-4blNJ-ZfSp6iTuaZ3_bo-Tk67xebSrM8nWk2E1JWqgH_4rGEeLu5Aa-ILQ=s16000
    The boy group from Pledis will debut in January 2024.

According to music industry officials on the 7th, the new boy group launched by Pledis nine years after Seventeen has completed all preparations for its official debut in early January next year.

The group that will debut this time is not a big group like Seventeen. They plan to debut as a 5-6 members group and include foreign members. Since Seventeen's debut attracted attention as a self-producing group, we are looking forward to this group's unique strengths that will set them apart from other groups. Officials are also paying attention to Pledis as this is the first group to come out in 9 years.

source: https://n.news.naver.com/enter…ow/article/437/0000366144

original post: here

1. Daeul-ah please ㅠㅠ

2. If the number of people in the group hasn't been confirmed, it looks like the final selection hasn't been made yet

3. Wow finally ㅋㅋㅋ It took them so long. Are those guys who came to Seventeen's concert going to debut... They weren't even confirmed until they were revealed

4. Seventeen's debut article was out in 2013 but they debuted in 2015 ㅋㅋㅋ Seriously there's no debut until they actually debut..

5. They're finally coming out?

6. So they're not gonna go for some debut broadcast show?ㅋㅋ

7. Finally finallyㅋㅋㅋ

8. I'll only believe it once I see the teaser

9. Ah I'm curious about that Daniel who came out on I-land. Was he from Pledis?

10. So if Dino didn't debut in Seventeen, he might've waited for another 9 years...

[theqoo] [EXCLUSIVE] THE FIRST TIME IN 9 YEARS... PLEDIS "SEVENTEEN'S DONGSAENGS" WILL DEBUT NEXT JANUARY
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!