RIP Takahashi Yukihiro of the Yellow Magic Orchestra

• Just saw this sad news, RIP!

He was 70 years old and had been battling brain cancer since 2020. I have a friend that survived this because she was much younger and they found the tumor early. It is such a scary treatment and impacts your body so so much.

He was a Japanese musician, singer, record producer, and actor since the 70’s! YMO is responsible for the popularization of the electronic JPOP genre.

Here is a link to his wiki page:

Yukihiro Takahashi - Wikipedia
    en.m.wikipedia.org

I highlight some of my favorite songs by him and YMO too.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They were even on Soul Train too!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!