Jessi stuck/stranded in Europe. What’s happening?

• At one point I feel like everything was going up for her. Hit songs after hit songs, booming variety career, touring everywhere. Now she don’t even have an agency, got booted out of Showterview without notice, and now is running into problems on tour. Why are things messing up for her?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Approved the thread.
  • She got bigger than what industry thought she should be. I have seen this happen with tara, beast, bap and many others. Then you wonder why only big 3 groups succeed. Because kpop industry has cap for everyone.

• Sounds like a good lawsuit. GET OFF TWITTER AND TALK TO A LAWYER!!

• She's a grown woman. Just go into any hotel

• Sounds like her agency failed her and she doesn't have enough connections to get around in the industry by herself.

• Well it will be good material for future tracks

• She doesn't have clout outside of SK.

• This is the challenge when artists leave established agencies/companies. You may have more creative control but you are also missing these sort of details that a larger company handles.

• She said her tour organizer had abandoned her by not doing his job. My question is why is he on the team then? Also get the fuck off of Twitter and talk to a LAWYER NOW!! lm 1000% sure you could sue this guy for the harm he has done for screwing up the tour, i doubt this guy was hired for free sooooo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!