B1A4 - Ignition

• 220px-B1A4_1st_studio_album_cover_art.jpg

I. Introduction

Ignition is the first studio album by the South Korean boy group B1A4.

II. Background & Release

WM Entertainment notified people on B1A4's official website that B1A4 would be releasing a song named This Time is Over. It was released along with the album. The album was released on March 14th, 2012.

III. Tracklist

TitleWriterProducerLength
    Baby I'm SorryJinyoung, BaroJinyoung3:32
    This Time is Over우리형과 내동생, Baro우리형과 내동생3:20
    So Fine우리형과 내동생, Baro우리형과 내동생, Ichiro Suezawa3:11
    Super Sonic우리형과 내동생, Baro우리형과 내동생3:07
    Just The Two of Us (둘만 있으면)우리형과 내동생, Baro우리형과 내동생, Baro3:39
    Smile (웃어봐)Choi SabweonLee Sangho, Choi Youngchan4:00
    FeelingJinyoung, BaroJinyoung3:31
    Crush (짝사랑)Park GangilPark Gangil3:49
    You Are My Girl우리형과 내동생, Baro우리형과 내동생3:42
    Wonderful Night (Unplugged Remix)Jinyoung, Baro, CNUJinyoung3:51
    Baby I'm Sorry (Instrumental)Jinyoung3:32

IV. Spotify Playlist

V.

VI.
    External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

VII. Videos

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

VIII. Reception

The album was ranked at #2 on the South Korea Gaon Weekly Albums Chart, #2 on the South Korea Hanteo Weekly Album Chart, and #46 on the Japan Oricon Weekly Album Chart.

As for the monthly charts, it was ranked at #4 on the South Korea Gaon Monthly Album Chart.