Ubyeol (MY DARLING)

• Stage Name: Ubyeol (유별)

Birth Name: Shin Yubi (신유비)

Position: Main Rapper, Vocalist

Birthday: March 20, 1993

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

II. Career

I. 2016–2018: Solo debut, TURAN and HINT

She made her debut as a soloist under real name, Shin Yubi, with the digital single "I'm Okay" on January 14, 2016.

Sometime in 2016, she joined Starpro Entertainment and became a member of their girl group TURAN, however her membership was short lived and she soon left the group. In December 2017, Ubyeol joined Starpro Entertainment's newest girl group, HINT, after the departure of U. She made her debut in HINT on January 3, 2018 with their first mini album, Walkie-Talkie. She remained for one more release in March, and later left the girl group in May 2018.

II. 2019–2020: My Darling

Sometime in 2019, Ubyeol joined AL Entertainment and on May 2, 2019 debuted in the girl group My Darling with the release of their third digital single, "Kung Chi Dda".

However, by October 2020, My Darling became inactive and several members have since departed from the group and agency, hence it is assumed to have disbanded without any official announcements.

III. Ubyeol Facts

— Education: Songwon University

— She’s a former member of Turan (now known as Hint) under the stage name Byula

— She joined the group in 2019

— On January 14, 2016 she debuted as a soloist under the stage name Shin Yubi.