Super Junior D&E - The Beat Goes On

• I. Introduction

The Beat Goes On is the first mini album by SUPER JUNIOR sub unit D&E.

It was released on March 9, 2015 with Growing Pains serving as the album's title track.

II. Background and Production

SUPER JUNIOR D&E released short snippets and teaser videos of their music video for Growing Pains on March 2 and 3, 2015.

On 4 March, Donghae and Eunhyuk shared snippets of all the songs on their unit group album, The Beat Goes On. The medley included pieces of the seven tracks on the album, including the title song, Growing Pains. Donghae participated in the album production along with producers The Underdogs, Hitchhiker, NoizeBank and more. The showcase for The Beat Goes On took place at the SMTOWN Coex Artium on March 5 and the album released online on March 6 and offline on March 9.
    They released the special edition album of The Beat Goes On on March 23, 2015. Including the seven tracks in the original album, Super Junior-D&E added on Oppa Oppa, 1+1=LOVE, Still You, Motorcycle, Love That I Need, and I Wanna Dance from its previous digital singles and Korean versions of Japanese hit songs for a total of 13 tracks in the special edition album.

III. Tracklist + Special Edition

1. The Beat Goes On

2. Growing Pains

3. Motorcycle

4. 1+1= Love

5. Love That I Need

6. I Wanna Dance

7. Sweater & Jeans

8. Breaking Up

9. Can You Feel It?

10. Lights, Camera, Action

11. Oppa Oppa