Girls' Generation - Lion Heart

• I. Introduction

Lion Heart is the fifth Korean full-length album by SNSD.

It was initially released online in two parts; the first six songs including one of the title tracks "Lion Heart" at 12:00PM KST on August 18, with the remaining six songs with the other title track "You Think" at 12:00AM KST on August 19.

Party was pre-released on July 7, 2015.

II. Tracklist

1. Lion Heart

2. You Think

3. Party

4. One Afternoon

5. Show Girls (korean version)

6. Fire Alarm

7. Talk Talk

8. Green Light

9. Paradise

10. Check

11. Sign

12. Bump It

III. MV and Album Tracks

Comments 6

• We really need to coordinate which one of us is making what SNSD album entry at one point. I was just working on this one lol. I deleted the draft because you did so well on it.

Wow 1
    • if you do not mind me asking, would you mind leaving the JPN SNSD albums for me to do, I have some photo scans from the albums I would love to use <3 I will let you nab all the Korean ones :-)

Love 1
    • Yeah the problem of lexicons is this, for 2 times I had to remove my drafts because someone else made it for 2 G-Dragons albums

Love 1
    • :-D I see that a lot, I will go to finish a draft for an album and be like "oh someone did it". I thankfully have been able to do all the BoA ones so far. I think it might be because her older photoshoots and album scans are hard to find and I have a library of them. If you need help finding any era photos or scans lmk!

Love 1
    • it's fine for me, take care of their Japanese discography :pepelove1:

Love 1
    • Thank you! :D

Love 1