SM Station - All Mine

• I. Introduction

All Mine is a song recorded by F(x) for the first season of SM STATION, a weekly digital music project by their label SM Entertainment.

The song was released through the project on July 22, 2016, serving as the group's first release since their Christmas single ''Wish List'' in December 2015, and subsequently their last Korean single to date as a group.

II. Background and Release

On July 20, 2016, it was announced that f(x) would be the next artist to release a single for the SM Station project, with the title, "All Mine", on July 22.

The single was released digitally at midnight on July 22, 2016, by S.M. Entertainment, accompanied by a music video.

The music video was filmed during f(x)'s stay in Japan for SM TOWN Live World Tour V in Osaka and it was directed and edited by the group's rapper Amber.

III. Tracklist

1. "All Mine" Lee Seu-ran, Kim Min-jeong Greg Bonnick Hayden Chapman, Andre Merritt, Breana Marin 3:24

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

VI. Concept Pictures