Twice - #TWICE3

• I. Introduction

#TWICE3 is the third Japanese best album released by TWICE. It was released in three versions: a limited CD+PHOTO BOOK edition that comes with an 80-page photobook (A), a limited CD+DVD edition (B), and a regular CD edition. Each edition comes with 1 of 10 available trading cards. The limited edition A comes with an all members set reprint design of #TWICE tin badges and trading cards while the limited edition B comes with those same reprints but from #TWICE2. The limited edition A also comes with 1 of 9 ID cards.

II. Tracklisting

III. CD Tracklist

1. The Best Thing I Ever Did -Japanese ver.-
    2. FANCY -Japanese ver.-
    3. Feel Special -Japanese ver.-
    4. MORE & MORE -Japanese ver.-
    5. STUCK IN MY HEAD -Japanese ver.-
    6. 21:29 -Japanese ver.-
    7. The Best Thing I Ever Did
    8. FANCY
    9. Feel Special
    10. MORE & MORE
    11. STUCK IN MY HEAD
    12. 21:29

IIII. DVD Tracklist

1. "FANCY -Japanese ver.-" Music Video
    2. "The Best Thing I Ever Did" Music Video
    3. "FANCY" Music Video
    4. "Feel Special" Music Video
    5. "FANCY -Japanese ver.-" Music Video Behind the Scenes
    6. #TWICE3 Jacket Shooting Behind the Scenes
    7. Making Movie of TWICE WORLD TOUR 2019 'TWICELIGHTS' IN JAPAN

III. Versions

IV. Where to Listen

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Important Videos From the Era

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[hl=1][/hl] [hl=1][/hl]