Twice - Signal

• Signal is the 4th mini album released by TWICE on May 15, 2017. The mini album features one title track and 5 bsides. Member Jihyo and Chaeyoung are credited as lyricist on the track "Eye Eye Eyes". Former Wondergirls member, Ha:tfelt, wrote the lyrics for the track "Only you"

I. Track list:

# Track Name Length
    1 Signal 3:17
    2 Three Times a Day 3:11
    3 Only You 3:38
    4 Hold Me Tight 3:19
    5 Eye Eye Eyes 2:55
    6 Someone Like Me 3:25

II. Music Video and Audio:

Signal

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Three Times A Day

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Only You

Hold Me Tight

Eye Eye Eyes

Someone Like Me