Posts by WhippedForCookie

Like above, is it true that EXO's comeback is being sabotaged by SM itself? I'm not keeping track on all the drama that's currently happening in K-Pop, but I heard about CBX potentially leaving SM and now people are talking about EXO's ordered albums being canceled, then about SM putting EXO's tiktoks on private etc. Can someone share something more about the matter? Is EXO's comeback really sabotaged by their own company? And what's with CBX leaving SM? What was that about?

I would be grateful if someone taged EXO-Ls here so they can see this thread and possibly respond. I'm not trusting Twitter and people here seem much more reasonable.

Monster literally blew my mind! Like Chen's high notes and BaekHyun's finish line had me in a chokehold. Reminded me why they remain my favorite group of all time even now when I'm no longer into kpop that much

My favorite was this one

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Had me tearing up and all...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I said what I said. Their vocals are literally mind-blowing.

Hopping I would fine some at least slightly no-biased responses, but oh well... nothing changed in years, if anything it only got worse. Is there at least one person who could give quite realistic response about SOLOISTS (mind you, not people who released one or two songs and called it a day) who are the most successful in South Korea?