Posts by anastal

The sun of Sagittarius, the Moon in Aquarius, the ascendant - Scorpio. That's what I got. Did you also know that there is an explanation with the help of the planet Chiron? For example, I have Chiron in Leo. E. Lions under Chiron's influence are people fixated on themselves and their victories. They live in captivity of their own illusions, and all the time suffer from inferiority and self-doubt. Often praises for Lions become a real punishment, because they make them feel even more insignificant. Representatives of this sign often choose creative professions, but rarely achieve recognition. I recently found out that my girlfriend has a healing Chiron in Cancer. We need to find out what it means.

Psychologically speaking, money is the perfect screen for our projections: just as an image is projected onto a movie screen, we attribute to money the meanings that are meaningful to us. I took time, constant training, and several jobs part time to understand this.

Money concentrates our fantasies, emotions, and desires. So often, they seem to run our lives. But money by itself is not capable of acting or directing anything. It only acquires this ability when we give it power.

What a cute design!

I really like to paint my nails. I want to do it professionally. I know I can do it. I watched a lot of video tutorials. I do manicures for myself and my girlfriends. The truth is that I do not have professional tools. But do not be afraid! Girls bring their instruments. We treat them carefully. I also heard about diseases that can result from a bad manicure.

I really want to earn proper manicure and pedicure techniques. I need a tutor and my tools for that. I'm going to learn and make everyone more beautiful.