Posts by TurnerHall

Lol in 99.99% of domestic violence cases even if both parties were fighting each other fists and all regardless of how bruised both parties are the man will goto jail because of the simple fact women are weaker than men. The only time the woman gets arrested is if she has literally shot or stabbed the guy and even then sometimes they don't get arrested regardless of who started it

sexism on the part of the state in relation to men?

So this isn't just about kpop companies, I mean all Korean companies ever. Or most. Most Korean companies have some CEO who favors someone more than everyone else. I know this sounds like a common global problem in the workplace but as someone who works with companies over multiple countries, it's the worst and most apparent in Korea.

The favored person in Korea, in my job area, gets the most promotions, the most assignments and the assignments that are either the easiest, quickest or have the most supplies to support it.

In kpop it's usually the favored person gets more promotions and deals for commercials or modeling or solo stuff. I've seen some threads about them getting better clothes or whatever which might be a part of it but I don't know about that.

Why is there favoritism worse in Korean workplaces? Maybe it has to do with the fact that most CEOs are men, and most favorites happen to be women. Maybe that's a coincidence but I have seen situations where a favored person is favored because they are attractive and not really better at their job. Maybe it has to do with the culture here. I don't know.

What do you think?

Favoritism is a very negative phenomenon in my opinion.

I love math as well. My father helped me to love mathematics. I try to constantly improve my skills and abilities in mathematics, constantly learn something new and solve as many complex problems and examples as possible. Recently, more and more often I go to the site https://sks23cu.net/dwqa-quest…ons/calculus-and-analysis where I find very useful information in the format of questions and answers on various aspects of mathematics. For example, on this page yesterday I found quite interesting questions about calculation and analysis.