Posts by Xxstanner

ATEEZ is seriously one of those groups that I know would NEVER disappoint. They’re always high quality and guaranteed. I seriously respect them the most out of all idols because they all have true skills - singing, dancing, and performance is a given. Not only that, but they’re seriously the group that gets me most excited about their comebacks because I’m always curious and looking forward to their music, performance, and, of course, if they are continuing their series.

As a k-pop fan, you know how there are times you fall in love with other groups? Even if I do, I never stop loving or stanning ATEEZ because they have my respect. I think that says a lot about them and their talent. There are many talented idol groups out there, but I know for a fact ATEEZ’s talent and impactful stages can’t be denied.

ATEEZ, fighting! I’ll always support you and I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS COMEBACK!!!

Does anyone know what’s going on with IKON Junhoe’s acting debut in a film? I know the main guy got into a bullying controversy so I’m assuming the filming is delayed, but wondering if anyone knows for sure what’s going on?