Posts by yavanzhai55

1. Who is this Candy that people keep referring to? I've heard her(?) mentioned in at least three dramas by now.
    2. "I'll leave first." Is there some cultural significance to the order in which people leave a room or a conversation? I ask because they always seem to specify which of them will be leaving first. I can't tell if it's just a figure of speech or if there is a particular meaning to it.
    3. What's up with the constant and hilarious death threats? Most often heard as "Do you want to die?" But I've also heard some gigglesome variations, like "You! Prepare for your death!" and "Are you sick of breathing?" and "Log out right now or I'll log you out of your life!"
    4. Is there some significance to the combination of chicken and beer? I've seen at least two dramas now where that was brought up as a coping mechanism.
    5. Just finished Heirs. Current options are: Shopping King Louie, Moonlight Drawn By Clouds, Tree With Deep Roots, I Hear Your Voice, She Was Pretty. Leaning toward Moonlight or Tree, I've been contemporary for a while and I think it's time for a nice historical costume drama. But I low key really want to watch Healer again.
    6. Plz help. Can't stop watching. Neglecting other aspects of life because I need to see what happens next. SOS.