Posts by pradaboy

Some Of Yall Some Of Yall Bout To Be Real Mad At Me GIF - SomeOfYall  SomeOfYallBoutToBeRealMadAtMe BeRealMadAtMe - Discover & Share GIFs

During P48, I liked her especially when she offered to rap in the Boombayah team. I thought her tone is pretty good for rapping when she rapped in front of Cheetah for Don't Know You, so I was excited to see what she would bring to Izone considering they didn't really have any rappers to begin with.

But gurl, this girl was quite useless in a group as talented as Izone. That's why she was getting the amount of lines that she got. And the frustrating thing was girl has barely improved.

Vocals - she's the worst. She just doesn't have the pipes for it.

Dance - still the same, I thought she would improve continuously after she did that dance break with the dance line during La Vie En Rose

Izone Chaeyeon Chaewon Yujin Hyewon Dance Break on MAMA - YouTube

but moving forward, still the same - no energy, go girl give us nothing.

Rap - she could have shone more here, but I think the fact that the producers don't seem to favor her either did nothing for her confidence

Her role really has just been the visual - but even that Minju outshone her. Personality wise, she seems to have a following who relates to her, but girls like Yena simply would overtake when they are in a group setting

Overall, she seemed pretty complacent as well. I'm sure she exerted tons of effort, but girl simply needed more time and did not get to catch up with the other members' ability. Now that they are disbanding, I hope she gets to be trained more and experience more to rap as rumor has it that her company would be debuting a girl group soon. But if we're going with the rumors, Minyoung would be apparently a part of it, and that girl can rap, like RAP it gurl. So let's see.

Anyway, good luck Ms Kang!