Posts by Anonymoustiger

Actually my sources said prosecution never requested 5 years yet. It was just to add shock value to the hate mob. Other then that, yeah prosecution's reliance of witness statements really backfired on them. Im hoping the judge questions the tactics of the police because what the police did is a violation of human rights.

I'm sorry for your personal loss - i hope things are better for you now. Also you do well to keep away from the never-ending negativity of kpop fans - it's a waste of time and energy (I think).

there is enough information available now on the actual facts of seungri's case through his trial and if there are people that still choose believe in wild rumors from the very early days of this whole mess (when there was not much actual facts available at the time) or unsubstantiated news reports - most of which have now been proven wrong, or still choose to (wrongly) associate or involved seungri in things that it is now proven (through his trial and several other people's trials) that he had nothing to do with - then I don't think such people will ever change their minds and I think any time spent on such people is likely wasted time and energy. what you have in such people is (1) either a person that was so invested in the rumors and the lies that they cannot backtrack now without losing face (so what you are up against is someone's ego and not just disinformation), and/or (2) a mindset that prefers to believe in unsubstantiated rumors and conspiracy theories rather than established facts - this is probably the way they see/approach most things - it's a way of life, somebody has decided to go through life with this kind of mindset. Now if someone has a lot of free time they can take such people on but I personally (through experience) don't see the point (wasted time and energy).

Still a few pockets of resistance from antis but nothing much. The hate is pretty medium/small compared to 2019 where it was going full weaponized idiocy.

Seungri did a huge number on the prosecution's statements today.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Basically CJH was trying to save his own bacon.

so what kind of incitement to aggravated assault charge is this? where no assault actually took place. both the supposed victims say they were not actually assaulted - One (A) said he never never reported the incident because he was never assaulted and had reconciled at the scene and the other (B) felt pushed around/coerced by the gangsters but says he was not actually assaulted or physically hurt. he felt the argument in the private room was just a drinking party incident that he had forgotten for 5 years until the police brought it up again last year - he never linked being pushed around/coerced in the alleyway to the private room/ drinking party incident - the police did and told him it was so.

so again it seems the police is inserting seungri's name into an investigation/questioning without any actual evidence because prosecution hasn't actually shown any evidence that suggest that seungri called anyone other than a bodyguard to leave the place - and now it seems the victims/witness don't even claim seungri's involvement, one says he was never coerced at all (and reconciled on good terms at the scene itself) the other says he didn't even know it was related to seungri.

at this point this case should be over and Seungri should be found innocent because the prosecutors have nothing and are making themselves look like idiots.