'Next Level (Habstrakt Remix)' MV Teaser

• The videos are a bit much, but I listened to all the iScreaM projects while I did the Lexicons are some of them are pretty solid remixes. Like it's obviously a very different listening experience than the original, but it's some solid club music.

SM does a lot of dumb shit, but the company itself does seem to legitimately love music.

• The videos are a bit much, but I listened to all the iScreaM projects while I did the Lexicons are some of them are pretty solid remixes. Like it's obviously a very different listening experience than the original, but it's some solid club music.

SM does a lot of dumb shit, but the company itself does seem to legitimately love music.

Yes I much prefer listening to the iscream remix versions of riding, boom, naughty and 90s love myself

I also wholeheartedly agree with the last statement, not just because of these remixes but the classical versions of songs and the care they put into vocals and stuff, and then releasing songs for stations etc etc

• Yes I much prefer listening to the iscream remix versions of riding, boom, naughty and 90s love myself

I also wholeheartedly agree with the last statement, not just because of these remixes but the classical versions of songs and the care they put into vocals and stuff, and then releasing songs for stations etc etc

Yes! I love the classical project! I think it would be really cool if (one the covid times pass) if they could do some kind of orchestra show the way like Final Fantasy does. I think it would be so cool.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!