Did anyone else dislike chatty substitute teachers in school?

• Maybe it's just me but when a sub comes in and starts telling us his/her life story, it's annoying.

This lady comes in and immediately says "I have a master's in business, I can help you with this stuff." I think "Oh okay, that's great! Maybe she can help me if I need it" and I expect her to sit down and let us work. quietly.

NOPE! :pepe-puddle:

And of course, I understand this is her job and it's how she was trained and whatnot as I work at a school myself.)

She hasn't sat down once and she keeps talking to us while we're trying to work.

right now, as I'm typing this, she's reading us an article about brain development. :boompepe:

I guess it's fine though because I don't understand the assignment I'm doing anyway. I have a 504 plan, I can ask for extra time. yayyy ADHD, love it.

I just can't stand it when I'm trying to work, especially if he/she asks me about something totally irrelevant and it throws off what I'm doing.

me: :meme-explaining:

the rest of you: :meme-listening:

or just :meme-i-aint-reading-all-that:

i may be in love !

19c597fd710c9de3865e7dabcab2093a.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!