Secret is revealed! (G)I-DLE’s Super Lady MV only costs 1.1 billion won (800k-900k) and half of it paid by members themselves

• That's a lot of money, like just take into account how much could cost a single era counting multiple mvs, promotional videos, youtube ads, music shows daily promotions, etc and you can easily say gidle had to put more than $5 millions for this era. Either kpop has gotten too productive that companies are willingly to spend so fucking much, gidle members are also paying half of everything or cube don't mind to be on the edge.

• I don't know if I should be shocked or enraged.

why did they (cube and idle) need to spend this much money? for this song? that isn't even good? the MV is great, amazing, great gowns, beautiful gowns, but like the MV would've been fine if they were just walking on the street screaming I am a top super lady. like idk. 900k for this song that the Korean GP don't even like. Wife is much more liked than super lady. and that MV probably cost 95 bucks. including the wigs that each probably cost 10 bucks.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• To all of you who wonders why they want to spend that much money on a mv. First when this rumour came out, there were a lot of people said it is a lot of money but big3 spends like this etc. We dont know othee budgets but this might be normal for quality mvs.

Second, if none of them true. I believe, they wanted to do a big show this time. They are always on low budget, basic clothes and concept pic etc. For once they probably wanted to go all out. And it shows too. Mv is amazing, album sales are great. Views are good too. Charts may not be succesfull but overall, it is worth for me. They look happy too

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!