Oh My Girl - Windy Day

• I.

I. Introduction

Windy Day is the repackage of the album Pink Ocean.

It was released on May 26, 2016 with 3 new tracks, Windy Day, Stupid In Love and the chinese version of Liar Liar.

"Windy Day" is a folk pop song song composed by Öberg and Swedish producer Maria Marcus. It features vocal harmonies, acoustic guitar, and Middle Eastern-inspired horns.

The lyrics, written by Seo and Mimi, express the complicated emotions of a girl's heart.

The accompanying music video was filmed in Jeju Island in various outdoor settings, including a hedge maze and a forest.

II. Commercial Performance

Windy Day entered the Gaon Album Chart at number 4, selling 10,574 units in six days, while the song of the same name charted at number 62 on the digital chart.

In June, Benjamin included "Windy Day" in Fuse's list of "The 13 Best Girl Group Songs of 2016 (So Far)", calling it one of most unexpected girl group releases in 2016.

III. Tracklist

1. Windy Day

2. Stupid In Love

3. Liar Liar

4. B612

5. I Found Love

6. Knock Knock

7. Step By Step

8. Liar Liar (chinese version)

IV. MV and Album Tracks

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[hl=1][/hl] [hl=1][/hl]