Super Junior D&E - Ride Me

• I. Introduction

Ride Me is the first japanese full album by SUPER JUNIOR D&E.

The album was released on February 26, 2014 under Avex Trax and it features 14 tracks.

Donghae and Eunhyuk revealed during Super Show 5 in Osaka that they would release their first album, followed by their first tour, in Japan.

"Motorcycle" was the lead single of the album, the song became the main theme of the Japanese TV show, 'Sukkiri'. The album also includes the song "Teenage Queen" which was originally created and written in English by 5 Seconds Of Summer. The album sold also more than 50k copies in Japan as of 2014.

II. Tracklist

1. Bari 5

2. Oppa, Oppa

3. Motorcycle

4. Teenage Queen

5. When You Cry

6. Kiss Kiss Dynamite

7. Android Syndrome

8. Hello

9. Love That I Need (feat Henry)

10. I Wanna Dance

11. Ten Years (feat Luna)

12. Champagne Girl

13. Let It Go

III. MV and Album Tracks

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com