Threads by senku

1. Title
    2. Replies
    3. Last Reply
    1. success stans.gif

• senku
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. if i could just get a hold of one of those yujin running man name tags and somehow manage to get her to sign it when they visit my country for a concert in june, that would be dope but i don't even know how i'm supposed to buy one of these things since 1

• senku
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. emanresu

1. all the nigerian royalty on the internet looking for help to transfer funds after reading about ex-aoa mina's story. hope she gets her life together 2

• senku
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. alexS

1. kpop still losing to korea's global it boy in the household name department. damn lol 2

• senku
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. lialve

1. do you hate monopolies? how many nugu artists do you support financially? i don't think a true monopoly can ever be achieved in kpop. smaller companies will always pop up unless a large corporation with a big share of the market colludes with a dangerous 1

• senku
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. kazuyakamenashi

1. i hope world war 3 doesn't actually happen. my country is pretty much powerless if it ever gets to that point. we're basically just a stepping stone to china and once the nukes start dropping, they'll use that to take over our northern area and flank

• senku
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. been reading all these bait threads lately and i'm just like 4

• senku
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. Rarami

1. ?

• senku
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. yujin looks like a pokemon trainer in her new clothing ad 9

• senku
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. COBAY

1. i hope every woman learns self-defense and stays fit because stuff like this happens and cops are mostly useless. maybe get a weapon like a small gun or a taser or pepper spray. she's lucky that psycho dude didn't have a knife on him or something

• senku
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. i saw ant man. it was pretty bad. save your money 4

• senku
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. emanresu

1. best murder mystery show i've seen in years

• senku
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. i miss 90s - 00s era rock & roll movies 2

• senku
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. BEYBLADE

1. what kind of disbandment song do you prefer your favs release should they ever get to that point in their career: a sad ballad or go out with a bang with a fun song? 12

• senku
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. sveznalica

1. i heard sm new gg was already supposed to debut this month but lsm wouldn't allow it unless they do bong hits and gamble in the mv to promote the smart music city. i hope SmokeMarijuana entertainment makes it out just fine after this whole mess because 3

• senku
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. bprevoluntion

1. i'm glad 4th gen is still keeping the dream alive for gg stans. still sucks to lose those groups but at least some of the idols have personal yt channels. thanks for the good times i guess

• senku
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. what kpop fans imagine themselves to be when trying to act tough online. eunchae is too adorable to look intimidating lol 1

• senku
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. unbannBLACPINK

1. was reading this one thread out here and i was just like 1

• senku
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. loneranger1

1. don't know about their new title track but tri.be got good bsides

• senku
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. i'm glad tripleS has a song like colorful so there's at least something that distinguish them a bit from newjeans and the current musical trend. if anything, the song reminds me more of loona 1/3. it even has one of those high note belt out part that a

• senku
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. lol wtf is that thread 6

• senku
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. HwaGoose

1. predictions going wrong left and right. i kinda wanna play nostradamus too and claim that by this time next year, yujin will be my valentine's date and since she likes seafood, i'll take her out on my boat and we'll go dynamite fishing so she can eat as

• senku
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. finally got to add more songs to my 2023 kpop playlist. i've been dying for new stuff to listen to jeez 1

• senku
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. superyeah

1. 3S got legit bsides 3

• senku
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. KaiRismatic

1. managed to score a last minute date with a really cute korean girl at work. her name is 손혼자(son honja). she's really cool. i asked if she wanted to go to a restaurant or watch a movie but she said that we should just hang out at my place and listen to all

• senku
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. all i wanted for the super bowl halftime show was either a newjeans or ive performance or aliens finally revealing their existence to humanity but all i got was the best singer of all time rihanna sigh. well at least the movie trailers were kinda nice

• senku
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. i think all these ufo sightings lately is just yujin trying to call an uber so she can go back to her home planet and visit her folks but unfortunately the government keeps shooting them down. she's just out of this world pretty 4

• senku
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. Antifragile

1. as long as kpop artists don't go full english with every song from now on to try and appeal more to a global audience, i don't think kpop will ever lose it's quirky musical charm that distinguishes it from other styles of music. probably has a lot to do 11

• senku
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. JiminieKookie

1. i don't really mind the long predebut period intro strategy some groups take but it kinda reminds me of this one video i saw years ago 1

• senku
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. KpopJop

1. i predict on an anger scale of 1 - 5 that most of the people that hate on ive or newjeans or just 4th generation girl groups in general will probably land somewhere around a 4 or 5 when they make successful comebacks this year and pretty much dominate 3

• senku
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. KpopJop