Threads by Jipdori

1. Title
    2. Replies
    3. Last Reply
    1. i don't even mind that she's a flat-earther and a climate change denier. i still like her group and she's just gorgeous 11

• Jipdori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. LovenRose

1. i was buying high-powered explosives on the dark web when i came across an advertisement for allkpop. i figured i should check it out since i was interested in meeting other people with shared interests for a change because everyone i know in real life 15

• Jipdori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. supa

1. i don't really care what anyone says. he'll always be an ace to me 14

• Jipdori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. Pearl-Iris

1. im not really a troll. i'm just some dude that likes to goof around but reading that commentary thread kinda made me feel bad. they're right, though. i hope nobody actually takes offense to anything i say. i'm just here for gg news and pictures. speaking 30

• Jipdori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. motorp77

1. BTS is such a poopy pants dum dum babahooeey walla walla crumbum ding dong wing wong liar liar pants on fire i know you are but what am i? oh i almost forgot, they're in decline 16

• Jipdori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. selfmate

1. the first time i walked in on my dad watching hentai, he panicked and quickly ran out of the house. i asked where he was going and he said he was just gonna buy some cigarettes but it's already been twenty years and i haven't seen him since. i don't know 51

• Jipdori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. TikiTiki

1. i don't really know anything about boy groups but i wonder what they usually sing about. is it videogames? cheeseburgers? monster trucks? i don't know but whatever it is, i bet it's something empowering to men like that. i should check 'em out sometime 13

• Jipdori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. motorp77

1. whenever i get accused of being a mindless company stan, i always gotta tell 'em that i don't really fly the team colors, i'm just a building stan. i'm not even an architect but i like the visuals. i think logo stans have this same kinda problem, too 4

• Jipdori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. th17e

1. i like this picture of fromis_9 trolling the akp forum with anti bts threads. can't wait for their mini

• Jipdori
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. i know it's controversial but someone has to ask the hard questions. is bts? will blackpink? can aespa? what about twice? when does IVE? are exo? if IU? won't YG? isn't JYP? aren't HYBE? can't gidle? how does le sserafim? 18

• Jipdori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. kingkook

1. i used to love kpop so much that i would often forget to pick up my son from school because i was at a fanmeet somewhere but for some reason, it just doesn't feel exciting anymore. not sure if kpop is declining or that i'm 69 yrs old and just too jaded 2

• Jipdori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. MY-Kwangya

1. i like that there's just a bunch of fruit packed in a steel cabinet and she's riding a surfboard in heels

• Jipdori
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. these new nayeon concept photos look great 2

• Jipdori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. fdblink

1. is that blackpink comeback betting pool thread still active? i'd like to place a bet on the date of their comeback which i think will be on whatever the current size of the pot is and now it's at 2690 so that sounds about right 3

• Jipdori
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. everytime i watch an interview or any kind of kpop video, there's always a bunch of people complaining about the lack of subtitles. i think they're overestimating how difficult korean is to learn. if they spent less time on spreadsheets to own the enemy

• Jipdori
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. i don't mind if most people on the planet still think kpop is a just a meme genre. i like it regardless. i just think it's kinda funny when fans fight about who should be the kings or queens of kpop. it's like fighting over control of a bouncy castle 2

• Jipdori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. selfmate

1. how come dreamcatcher songs have more testosterone in them than all the boys in the kpop industry combined? 4

• Jipdori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. Derpcatcher

1. hey i just woke up from a 10 year coma and i can't feel my legs. anyway, i really like this picture 1

• Jipdori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. emanresu

1. just got a fake job for this fake business last week. competition was tough but i'm glad i got the call at the end. my official fake job title is assistant diversity manager of equity for the inclusion department. im so excited to start pretending to work 5

• Jipdori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. ellenote

1. twice is so poor they can't even pay attention. twice is so poor i saw them chasing after a garbage truck with a shopping list. twice is so poor they eat cereal with a fork to save milk. twice is so poor they wash paper plates. twice is so poor they have 32

• Jipdori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. ranpo

1. my favorite way to display mysogyny towards gg is to spend $50 on a flashlight that barely works and still have a smile on my face knowing that i just got ripped off. my dad always told me that the best way to put women in their place is to make them rich 13

• Jipdori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. YouChanDoThis

1. well it's not gonna lick itself

• Jipdori
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. i really hate politics and all the criminals that participate in that scam but i still hope oli london runs for the next korean presidential election and defeat the north. i might actually bother to go out and vote 3

• Jipdori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. selfmate

1. i didn't even know that variety shows had ost albums. i thought that was just for dramas and movies

• Jipdori
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. i don't think i've ever seen eugene look bad in a photo before. she ain't even trying in this one but she still looks good. that's crazy 7

• Jipdori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. selfmate

1. dude, one time i got so pissed off because this group i hated so much was getting more and more successful by the day that i lost my temper and turned into an inexcusably bad cgi creature produced by a supposedly multi billion dollar global conglomerate 3

• Jipdori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. selfmate

1. i don't personally know that user but still RIP. that's pretty sad to hear 10

• Jipdori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. YouChanDoThis

1. my favorite part in the new jennie vid that just got up on the bp yt channel was when she got asked about upcoming projects like a new album. she went quiet for a moment before shoutng "interview over!" and then she took out a gun and chased the crew away 6

• Jipdori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. selfmate

1. tell me something cool about your favorite group or idol that i'll completely forget in a second because i smoked too much lettuce in college 3

• Jipdori
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. yeah. me too. something's odd. i don't buy these numbers 7

• Jipdori
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. ultraaviolet