Threads by Fatso

1. Title
    2. Replies
    3. Last Reply
    1. send me anonymous hate mail and i'll read it with a distinguished british accent 3

• Fatso
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. Fatso

1. i bet it was the bts tiktok hacker that caused the delay. damn rascal

• Fatso
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. i dont think kpop fans realize the importance of having good posture. a little bit of a boost in self-confidence can go a long way 5

• Fatso
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. QiongqiongHua

1. i used to be a straightforward, no-nonsense type of person who got straight As in school and was always class president but everything changed on my 12th birthday. i insisted on just eating out but my mom wanted to invite a bunch of family over and hire a 2

• Fatso
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. this actually explains a lot. wonder if we'll get similar results if someone makes a poll about santa claus 2

• Fatso
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. haoluvr

1. kpop fans 2040 4

• Fatso
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. Rainbowlicious

1. never been so offended in my life 11

• Fatso
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. superyeah

1. i'm excited about the future of girl groups when the stigma about body shapes is finally broken. i can't even imagine how insane the choreography they come up with is gonna be. probably make current artists look like they all have two left feet 9

• Fatso
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. aristophenes

1. would love to be a fly on the wall at one of these world renowned michelin star restaurants and wait for the main dish to be served so i can land on it and lay around 500 eggs and savor the horrified expression on every rich snob's face at the table 5

• Fatso
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. chaengaro-o

1. <this thread is only available to subscribers and contents cannot be viewed due to restrictions>

• Fatso
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. i've been reminiscing about my youth lately and i started to miss my middle school bestie, lebron. he was a great kid but his mom would make him go to school with a bowtie and people would make fun of him for it. i always felt a sense of duty to protect 3

• Fatso
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. StrawberryChaeng

1. i mean seriously. how can anyone call themselves a proper kpop fan when they don't even know the basics 7

• Fatso
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. selfmate

1. just started an onlyfans. cool site 6

• Fatso
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. Byleth

1. i was gonna shame and cancel this one aryan brotherhood gang member in the neighborhood, who just got out of prison for shoving a man headfirst into a wood chipper because he gave him a bad look, because i heard he was going around town using words i

• Fatso
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. my favorite medical drama

• Fatso
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. i miss wjsn chinese members. who's your favorite? 1

• Fatso
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. selfmate

1. health is wealth. never forget to take care of yourself. the years go by in a flash 3

• Fatso
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. Flowercrew

1. yena the idol with a heart of gold and the mouth of a sailor 4

• Fatso
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. catzi

1. never been to a kpop fan meet event before but i'd imagine a lot of the conversations go like this 7

• Fatso
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. omegateatimer

1. mamamoo playing monopoly. love that game 1

• Fatso
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. lostacamel

1. why did they blur that out in the thumbnail? it's just a stress reliever 4

• Fatso
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. ellenote

1. i hope your day is going great. mine just got better. my dad, who went out to get cigarettes 20 years ago, finally came back. i didn't even recognize him at first but i'm glad he's here now. he started telling crazy stories about his life and asked me if 5

• Fatso
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. bea-valentina

1. if you can guess who my ultimate bias is then i'll let you edit the about me section on my profile page. you can put whatever you want and i'll leave it up there for the entire month 11

• Fatso
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. it's not like bts doesn't have an endless flow of middle schooler allowance coming their way to sustain them for the rest of their lives. IU would've donated a hundred million plus the shirt off her back. what a bunch of cheapskates 11

• Fatso
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. pearl-i

1. i'm not a car guy so if you can change my oil for me, i'll give you 420 akorns 1

• Fatso
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. QiongqiongHua

1. damn i used to be the biggest twice fan til one day it just dawned on me that they're just a bunch of kids trying to earn money so they can help their parents out. what a fool i was for buying into all that nonsense 17

• Fatso
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. craftycat

1. i've always admired my mother for being such a great provider but as a kid, i hardly knew anything about her work. she would always decline whenever i ask to take me with her to the office. she must've gotten tired of my persistence because on my 18th 15

• Fatso
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. anime114

1. question for 90s kids: what happened to kel? did he die? why is the show just called kenan now? 4

• Fatso
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. kingespada20

1. i was never close to my stepdad until he took me to a waterpark when i was in 2nd grade. we went to see bubbles the whale perform cool tricks. show started out great but the trainer must've said something the pc police wouldn't approve of and before 6

• Fatso
    2. Replies
      Views
    1. wow she's pretty good. her voice is like a mix of celine dion, freddie mercury and cookie monster 2

• Fatso
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. dong-thefirst