Posts by JiminieKookie

Please help me

Depends on the magazine and what you want to do

In Germany you could in the past become part of a 2 page long comic styled photo-story, get photographed for a makeover, show your bedroom, even ger photographed for nudes, ... in teenager magazines. No idea if they still do this.

In adult magazines like for example gardening or where older women read gosip about celebrity you could send a fan letter but not a photo and maybe if they needed something and wrote how to send a pic or so that also made you able to apear on the magatine but other than that IDK

Kai said he likes to be around 63kgs but I remember when he was promoting he dropped to like 60kgs and he’s like 180cb 😭 that’s so thin. I always worry when idols lose weight during promo that they aren’t actively trying to lose.

As from my last post, I really saw some people who were way more shocking than that. When I for example see the taller dudes in Japanese groups I get scared when I read their weight, because most Japanese groups arn't that tall and if they have taller members than all of a suddon they are skinny ... it shocks me when males are tall and skinny AF. It looks so weird and unhealthy. One of my fave Japanese groups has a member who is 1,83m tall and is constantly dropping weight. Alone in the period from pre-debut till debut (which was 3 months) he mentioned of himself that he lost 10kg and now boy is skinny as a stick... its so weird (his official weight is not mentioned but he said he really lost 10kg in 3 months. He has been trought a lot shit so I asume he might has it from that :( )

I'm glad that most dudes in JPop are not like that cause that would concern me a lot too.

At least they are all not like some Japanese dudes I saw. I follow groups where someone could be 1,80m (6 feet for you Americans) and weight 50 kilograms (110 pounds) only and it's shocking to me when I see so many short dudes in JPop groups who sometimes weight even under 50 kilograms. There was once a group with a dude who was 1,65m (5.4 feet) and he only weighed 38 kilograms (84 pounds) and it was shooking.

Korean groups arn't like this, altho I heared of so many male idols that they belived they would be chubby and fat and would have to go trought a diet, but for some its stupid since they don't even look fat or chubby to begin with.

Wow thanks about to watch it

At first I thought this will be just him talking about it, than thats it but he kept on the issue going further to even other people. I found it a bit strange to be honest when he said he even wrote about LGBTQ-material on his website tho. Like I can get that he wants to help people who struggle with it, but from a website of someone who normaly only posts onto there when his next album drops is a bit strange to me lol.

But also this part, ooof. Wise words from a wise man

Unbenannt.png

hypernova  neonanton1  keyboardwarrior7

Dude released a 23 minute video (english subed) of his entire statement

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I need to figure this out, since I do not remember any song-name I cannot look at the songs to see who says this, but urg, I need to find it out cause me and a friend got confused when we heard this intro in a JPop-track and now we try to find out who the fuck does these KPop-songs who say "come in" but neither of us can find that, not even trought Google ... so anyone of you has a clue?

Source

Translation via Google-translate:

Stray Kids and LiSA collaborate, Bang Chan "It became an even more special song"

It was revealed that Stray Kids ' 1st Japanese EP, which will be released on September 6th, will include a collaboration song "Social Path (feat. LiSA)" with LiSA .

StrayKids_art202307.jpg?impolicy=hq&imwidth=730&imdensity=1

"Social Path" is a title that means "to open up a path". The collaboration song is a finish that allows you to feel the history of Stray Kids and LiSA, who have "bet only on music for the future" as artists. Stray Kids members are in charge of writing, composing and producing the song. Regarding the collaboration, Bang Chan said, "I'm really honored! This special song for me has become even more special." I'm sorry," he commented.

It was also revealed that the title of the 1st Japanese EP is "Social Path (feat. LiSA) / Super Bowl -Japanese ver.-". The other title song is the Japanese version of "Super Bowl" included in the 3rd Korean album "★★★★★ (5-STAR)". In addition, the main visual for Stray Kids' 1st Japanese EP has been released.

LiSA_art202307.jpg?imwidth=468&imdensity=1

Bang Chan coment:

This time, I was able to collaborate with LiSA-senpai!

We are truly honored to be able to collaborate with LiSA, an artist we respect! This song, which was special to me, has become even more special.

The lyrics are based on my own experiences, but I wrote it while thinking that not only me but many people may have had the same experience.

I've endured a lot, but I'm sure there are people out there who are still enduring it. The lyrics are meant to convey to those people, “I know how you feel, too.”

I usually listen to LiSA-senpai's songs and get a lot of power, so I sincerely hope that this song I made with LiSA-senpai will give everyone a lot of power.

LiSA coment:

This time, we collaborated on "Social Path (feat. LiSA)" included in Stray Kids' JAPAN 1st EP, which will be released on September 6th (Wednesday).

It is a song that sang strong beliefs and determination.

I am very happy that I was able to overlap my thoughts and voices. I sang with the feeling of fighting together with them, who are spreading their wings to the world more and more.

Everyone at Sukiz, thank you for inviting me to this important song. Congratulations on the release of JAPAN 1st EP!

Source

MG_7635.jpg?w=750&ssl=1

On the night of July 26, AAA member Shinjiro Atae held a free live event at LINE CUBE SHIBUYA titled “Shinjiro Atae announcement.” With the other members of his group and his family present, Shinjiro announced that he is gay.

“I respect you and believe you deserve to hear this directly from me,” he said, reading from a letter he had written in advance. “For years, I struggled to accept a part of myself. But now, after all I have been through, I finally have the courage to open up to you about something. I am a gay man.”

At first, there was total silence from the audience. Then, there were shrieks, applause, weeping, and shouts of “I love you!”

In 2020, AAA announced that they were going on hiatus at the end of year. Shinjiro announced a while later that he would do the same at the end of the following year. Since then, he has been working on his brand 446 DOUBLE FOUR SIX, while living in Los Angeles. It is there that he began to feel more comfortable with the idea of coming out.

In an interview with The New York Times, he said that while living in Los Angeles, he saw how freely gay couples could show affection in public and built an extensive support network there. “Everyone was so open. People would talk about their vulnerabilities. In Japan, people think it’s best not to talk about those things.”

He first started living in Los Angeles in 2016, when some of the members of AAA started solo activities. He attended entertainment business classes and studied English on his own there. He also visited neighborhoods popular with the LGBTQ community. While there he would run into Japanese tourists and expats, and feared someone might leak a photo of him at a gay club or out with a male date.

Over time, Shinjiro made friends he could trust with his secret. He then began to plan his public coming out. But first he would have to tell his family, starting with his mother. “It was the most nervous I have ever been in coming out,” he said.

“I was super surprised, and I had never imagined it,” said his mother Suzuko. Although she supported her son personally, she balked at the idea of him coming out to the world, fearing that he would face online attacks and discrimination. Now, she said, “I am 200 percent supportive.”

The news was often a surprise to his friends. Many friends were in the audience tonight. “The word ‘diversity’ started becoming more common, but how to take in that word is still a very difficult issue in Japan,” said his groupmate Misako Uno, in a backstage interview. “I want to be a good cushion,” she said in regards to Shinjiro coming out.

Last year, Shinjiro released his memoir, “Subete no Ikikata wa Seikai de Fu Seikai” (translated title: “Every Life Is Correct, But Incorrect”), as a way soft launching his public coming out. “I figured it was not a good idea to just suddenly say ‘I am gay’.” He said his decision to come out was not political, but that he wanted to normalize being gay.

He said that he knew coming out would likely draw criticism. “Whatever you do, there will be haters. I can only focus on the people I might be helping.”

In June of this year, Shinjiro’s contract with Avex Management expired and he decided to go independent. He is resuming activities and sees this, along with his coming out, as a new start for him.

As a solo artist, he wants to help people who are struggling like he did for many years. He has opened a section on official site for those struggling with their sexuality. He also has a new song, “Into The Light”, which deals with him coming to terms with his sexuality. Part of the proceeds from this song will go to a LGBTQ charity.

He also announced that he is currently filming a documentary about his life in Los Angeles. It is being produced by Peter Farrelly, of “Green Book” and “There’s Something About Mary” fame, and Fisher Stevens of “Short Circuit” fame.

He ended the event by debuting his new music video “Into The Light.”

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com

It goes deeper than that

External Content twitter.com

Microsoft and Meta own trademarks on X in relation to gaming and social networks

Apparently Mark Zuckerberg is onto something, not sure if this is true or fake, because I got this screenshot from Discord

facebook_1690355153123_7089863380167120499.jpg