Posts by Uni909

Unlike Z-girls and Prisma that weren't allowed to perform on music shows, Beauty Box that debuted the first vietnamese Kpop idol is going to their first show next week on Arirang Simply K-POP. A small music show, but it's better than being banned like the two other groups.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Other J-pop groups already did recently.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Partly at least. SinB, Umji and Eunha will form a trio and debut from Big Planet Made Entertainment! :borahae: Only shait with this news is Yerin, Yuju and Sowon are missing... :-(

It's a awesome song, but I'm annoyed that the japanese members always gets less lines. Isn't this supposed to be a Japan-Korea collaberation group focusing mostly in Japan?

To be honest, I never liked when groups react to their own videos. I can understand why girl and boy groups do not react to each others videos, but maybe they can react to another genre? For example extreme metal :-P

What do all these groups have in common?
    -from nugu agencies

-not invited to music or variety shows in Korea

-few to none korean members

-majority of the lineup are foreigners

-rushed training(3-6 months)

-bad planning

-bad management

-little support from Kpop community

I was naive in the past and thought some of these groups might work internationally. Now after seen several attempts with the latest Beauty Box that falls in line with the points I made, I hope we won't see more of these type of groups. Despite me being a bit happy for the debut of the first vietnamese Kpop idol from Beauty Box. But these nugu agencies are wasting money and time from young kids across the world, giving them false hope of a utopian world of multicultural Kpop.

Kaachi

1588195268-kaachi-2.jpg

Prisma

Group-2.jpg

Z-girls & Z-boys

09201433.jpg

Beauty Box

53e8385494ccd0641dd62771b704b4698f1ac85c2b7f304e7bf46aa7870112c6.jpg

She's vietnamese.

The rigging scandal of the Produce series didn't harm them at all. One fall guy and a small fine. Everything I've seen so far from GP999 is exactly the same shait they been doing since Produce. Nothing has changed. They going to rig it once more regardless of a third party monitering this. They think and know they can get away with another fine.

43bd5f5cb951221ada2f23fbca2566fa.jpg

Look at the crowd! :whatk:

And look at this

If you cannot afford or unwilling to get translators for your japanese, chinese or other non-korean nationalities, then advice them to learn korean before coming to Korea to prepare themselves! And stop your BS about caring for your trainees. All of you should been in jail and shut down for good from your past crimes!

girls-planet-999-liang-qiao.jpg?w=900

Mnet has been the talk of the town these days with their newest survival program, "Girls Planet 999." Despite the controversies that surrounded their previous survival programs, the show still gained worldwide popularity. With the show well underway, many contestants have already faced elimination, including Chinese trainee and GNZ48 member, Liang Qiao.

Following Liang Qiao's elimination from the show during the first round, she held a live broadcast on Pocket48 where she shared her experience competing on the show. In particular, she revealed the grueling living and filming conditions the contestants were put in.

Staying in South Korea to film for the show, Liang Qiao starts off by saying that she couldn't understand or read Korean, given that she was Chinese, and described the experience as "really, really scary."

Prior to the start of the show and during a press conference, "Girls Planet 999" PD Kim Shin Young had originally assured the public that the contestants would be provided with translators 24/7, even in their dormitories, to help the contestants communicate with each other. However, it seems that wasn't the case.

Liang Qiao revealed that she wasn't able to communicate with her roommates - Korean trainee Joung Min and Japanese trainee Hayashi Fuko - at all. As she and her sister, fellow contestant Liang Jiao, had been sharing a Mandarin-to-Korean dictionary, she didn't have it with her at the time.

Hence, she sought out help from the show's staff members, asking for a translator or a dictionary. But they refused to help and told her, "No way! We want to see how you will communicate with each other without our help."

"I felt really sad because I could only communicate with them through body language," said Liang Qiao. Aside from being restricted due to the language barriers, the show's contestants were also subjected to harsh filming hours.

PD Kim Shin Young also said during the press conference that the physical and mental health of the contestants would be put at the highest priority.

However, Liang Qiao reveals that during the filming for the "Planet Demo" stage, in which the 99 contestants were split into 32 teams to perform for the first time, they had to film for 40 hours straight, and that the contestants didn't get to sleep.

"That was the first time in my life that I went without any sleep for so many hours straight," said Liang Qiao.

She also shared that the filming for the show's theme song, "O.O.O," had lasted for three days, but they were only given an hour to sleep each day. "I really slept for only an hour each day. It was so frightening," added Liang Qiao.

Prior to traveling to South Korea to join the show, Liang Qiao was actually warned by a fellow GNZ48 member who had competed on the Chinese show, "Produce Camp," that filming hours can be long. But Liang Qiao didn't expect the hours to be that long, "I thought, 'It can't be that bad. They will let us rest.' I never thought it would really be that bad."

Meanwhile, Liang Qiao's twin sister, Liang Jiao, was also eliminated from the show during the second round.

What are your thoughts on the contestants' living and filming conditions?

Source: Kpopstarz

I feel like fans outside Japan is going to follow a group only if they are associated with a korean company. LDH do have their share inter-fans, but nowhere the same level as NiziU, JO1 and now INI. Now there is a new survival show inspired by NiziU project by FNC and I see already fans being supportive. It's also will be broadcast on Weverse.

I just hope we get the real truth. I don't like diving into conspiracy theories and such, but I have to admit it was very sudden.

Shame we're not going to see the girls together like this anymore. At least not as a official group </3

</3

They probably will and if not in i-land maybe on the other gg they are preparing i remember they had auditions in Vietnam, Thailand and Singapore.

Thanks! I know about the first girl since she's from Hanbin's Dance Crew. I have a feeling she might be on I-Land.