Posts by Cylix

Pick Kai because I see Jennie being herself and expressing herself better with Kai than with GD.

However, Kai gives me more bad boy vibes than GD.

I think I'd pick Kai since we're just a few years apart and he's a Capricorn (I'm a Virgo so we match lol) . But GD looks like he's fun on dates, could be the type you'd get high together or go do something out of the blue, but I could be wrong :pepe-shades:

Remember this duo? They were so good and this song was popping my summer 2017, twas a great year of summer songs too

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bring this duo back, their voices are sweet and match so well :pepe-simp:

I'm all about receipts in these cases. I can't believe just anyone who stands up and says a thing without having proof.

Ie. Johnny Depp's case with Amber Heard, where there's countless proof she was abusing him all the way, but it's JD who gets fired from his work and she keeps her roles :pepe-clown-gear: everyone with common sense and also real abuse victims are fighting in his side to get her down and finally admit her lies but no

If you go out of your way to spread lies about someone, then you should be punished hard, so you think twice before trying to drag someone in the mud, especially if it's a serious crime, when someone could get imprisoned for life or lose their job and all that. Whatever the wronged person thinks would be enough alongside a lawyer and/or a judge. It can be a public apology or money compensation. It's usually the second for defamation. But mostly, they should ADMIT that they're lying. If we all started to spread malicious lies because we hate or want to destroy someone, the world would probably be much worse than it is.

Another example: many people in the dark ages were calling people they hated/were jealous of witches and gave them to 'justice' to be burned. Barely any of these cases were examined and were given an argument or two (mostly stupid and unconfirmed lies) to make sure they get sentenced to death. And that's how someone was killed. Easy peasy.

No one who's done nothing should be going through that. That being said, the real victims should not be discouraged if there are liars pretending to be one of them. They should instead find the courage to accuse the liars of shaming the people who TRULY suffered. And stand by the accused if innocent.

I'd ditch the figurine for better financial times if I was you. First go for books and second for albums, but depends which one of these categories you've been burning to buy something of.

I probably shouldn't post this in a thread about kpop but I'm honestly SO FKING PISSED

Greece's government is absolute horseshit and I wish they had the dignity to quit and let someone else takeover because for years on end, they've been doing NOTHING.

As we speak, 100,000 households in Attica and in islands are DAYS without water and electricity, due to heavy snowfall. The reason though is that the government is so fking USELESS, that they never maintained or cut the trees near the fking wires. Thousands of trees fell on electrical wires and ruined the circuits, ending to these caveman conditions we live in. Thankfully my house only suffered for a few hours of blackout, but many other families suffered death of their loved ones. They had many people who were living through life support and they died.

The government hasn't even apologised and are SO SLOW on making things work out. IT'S BEEN DAYS.

This country makes me sick at this point. I don't know why they won't quit, ever since they got elected, only disasters happen. Mitsotakis and his company of filthy leeches of money are an absolute disappointment and I'm just beyond belief how they still try to patch their fked up politics.

Hopefully, the people here are going to finally wake up and protest. I was in a lot of protests with other people but the most prefer to just keep cussing without doing nothing. It makes me feel hopeless and mad.