Posts by Dribble

1. Hyolyn

2. Wjsn

3. Viviz

4. Kepler

5. Brave Girl

6. Loona

Honestly, I'm quite satisfied with this result. Hyolyn did quite an amazing job on her own, her vocal was quite pitchy here and there but i totally understand why the audience would pick her.

I would too, it's like going to a concert and having no one singing live but when hyolyn came in and actually sing, it's very impactful.

Wjsn also did well, im impressed. The vocal was second best after hyolyn and their story is the most sad to me. I can empathize with wht they're going through.

For viviz, i think their performance is definitely made for their fans. If you're not their fans, it's probably hard to relate. I'm quite shocked that most of the contestants pick viviz as the worst performance. I think they probably did not realize the significance of it.

they might think they're doing the same thing again but there's actually a lots of detail and meaning to it. It's also quite and emotional thing to do to perform their song again after disbanding.

kepler was good. I like their energy.

Brave girl is too sloppy, i love the girl spirit to show a good perf but it seems one sided.

I would switch brave girl and loona position if i could.

ㅎㅎ on Twitter
    “even hyuna cried after watching viviz's performance on queendom 😭💔 #VIVIZ #QUEENDOM2 https://t.co/iDmXPNthUa”
    mobile.twitter.com

Why is she crying lol, honestly when i first watched it last night... i was not really feeling it but now i get it..

it remind me of when they first got success with this song, it bring me back to their old days and it felt this song just released a day ago.

it's like they're making a debut all over again.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

it's the first time i ever saw them like this, it must be super hard to sing a song that u performed countless times as 6 and now you're doing it as 3. It must've felt wrong somehow.. or reality just struck them that they're not 6 anymore.

before they performed, i thought umji looked the most nervous but surprisingly during their performance eunha look the most nervous, her voice was shaky and she look like she's trembling too..

even pokerface sinb look very nervous to me, umji look nervous too but not as much as the two of them.

it could've been because of the competition too.

but i must say that if they're not visibly nervous, the performance in itself is pretty good. I like everything about it, especially when the orchestra came in and their trio group dance moves in the middle.

after popular demand, I've decided to open pre order for my book titled : How to seduce your idols. (Step by step plan)

My guarantee is that by the end of this, you will get the man of your dream even if they're a celebrity that live in another country.

im a certified succulent and have been in the seducing industry for a decade.

kindly, pm me if you're interested.

im not sure about the song, it's good but dont like the vocal arrangements.. there's too much unnecessary high note.

but after watching their live performance, that choreography is quite addictive..

it just feel so satisfying, like everything just fit.

the song sound better too live because we dont really notice the high note that much.

so far best choreography for me in 2022.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

also sinb look kinda unhealthy here, it seems like she lost weight.

So he told her that he isn’t financially stable to take care of a child so she should abort it and promised her marriage in future… so she did and he left her not long afterwards after changing his attitude after she aborted the baby ?

Hmmmmm

After they started dating, sex becomes a normal occurrence... she started taking pills nonstop but as we all know, there's a side effect to birth control pills and she's supposedly started feeling that side effect after awhile.. and stop taking them.

She ask him to use contraceptives instead but he didn't want to do that and ask to do it without one and she agreed after thinking that it's her safe time.

but she still ended up pregnant, idk why but probably his seed is too powerf-- ... No, it's fate. Let just leave it at that.

so she want to keep the baby but he didn't want that, started giving all sort of excuses, cried and promise her all sort of stuff... even threatened to not love the baby etc etc etc.

so she eventually got an abortion and during the whole process, he's already changing his whole stance.. started giving excuse that they cannot meet up, delete this and that blah blah and eventually left her.

well that's the gist of it, you can read the full text on koreabo0.

Abortion was illegal in a SK up until early this year,

the only allowed abortion are special cases like if you're raped or in a incest relationship.

Now there's leniency as pregnancy from 0-14 weeks are allowed to have an abortion (I guess because it's not a fully formed human yet)

Idk when exactly KSH ex had an abortion, she did mention that shes 6 weeks pregnant when he met her and the whole "you're already pregnant, let me finish inside again so you can be even more pregnant" thing happened.

Well anyways, they probably had an abortion through legal means..

BUT

Did you smell that? I SMELL NUT :akorns:

Coercion of abortion is still ILLEGAL.

so if she decide to pursue this case to court and could prove that she did not want to have an abortion but is coerced by someone..

kim seon ho could actually face jail time.

also the lies about his friend being the dad is also legally wrong, im sure they need to sign some sort of paper before the abortion.. but she's also an accomplice on that.

Now, idk if i want to see KSH in jail over something like this, not that what i want matters.. also abortion is a really tricky subject and i dont really have a concrete opinion on it.

tbh it has not even been that long, they broke up 4 months ago.

so he lied to her by saying that he would need to pay for a high endorsements fees if he got a child but at that time he's only started getting popular and barely have any ads.

So he lied about the 700 thousand USD fees that he need to pay but still ended up here now, having to pay the money that he made up with lies in the past .

his ex-gf also said that he really love money because he's born poor or whatever, and that's fine but he really lose himself after he got the money. The next day after he ends thing with her on the phone, he went on a department store to buy luxury items, like how comical can you be.

Now what luxury items? karma is really a bitch. if he could just humble himself and have the baby, he would not be in this situation right now.

and if you read the full text on koreab0o, you would know that he really tried hard to make sure that there's no evidence of his relationship with that woman, like he knew that this have the potential to come bite him in the future.

This is nothing new, some people do this to drive traffic to their business too.

you can go to fiverr and search for virtual assistant, can hire them to make several dozens post on multiple sites with literally 5 dollar.

that is trade secret but im generous with knowledge unlike most businessman.. you can thanks me later.

am i the only one who dont understand the hype around her visual? but she is cute tho.

That's okay, i dont understand why there's so many people that like yoona visual either, even after the many up and down of yoona career, i still dont think that she's that beautiful.

i think it's that one milliliters of difference that either make it or break it.

I've been in kpop for more than a decade now and it's been quite awhile since i last seen and blown away by someone visual..

Kpop have a lots of beautiful people but it's very rare to see someone like Wonyoung

She's on par with the sulli, jiyeon, hara, jessica etc line.

especially these days, it's a lots harder to see someone like that because kpop is becoming more open and less strict on the visual part

and i think what made her even more stand out is that she's so humble, that so hard to see in a kpop world where everyone has personality and attitude... it's nice to see someone being humble for once. It's very natural too, the humbleness doesnt seems made up.

she really grew up well.

Korea is one of the few countries that I've seen romanticizing the cluster b family (Narcissist, Sociopath, Psychopath etc)

Spoiler ahead.

If you've ever watched Itaewon class, you'll know that one of the female main character was given the role of a sociopath and i think that the depiction of sociopathy is done pretty well

but what i dont understand is why they ended up romanticizing her.

Why?

They've done a pretty great jobs at portraying a sociopath so i thought they would know that there's no cure for a personality disorder.

for the most part of the story, i kept on watching in hope that park seojun character will not end up with her but toward the end of it.... it was so hard for me to watch, it was almost disgusting.

sociopath is not a kinder version of psychopath, they're just a sloppier version of it. The intention are the same.

and the male main lead, park seojoon character made the other female main lead wait for 15 years saying that he like her and will be with her after the revenge but she literally got stood up because the male lead somehow like the sociopath right at the end of the story.

Not that soo ah is a good person but he warranted it saying that she could do anything and its okay because she's just doing her job but then..

I can't be the only one that think it's a very fucked up ending.

It's not because of the love story but it's because it's a sociopath.

And apparently I'm not because after EP 14 the viewership dropped because it's clear then that he like the sociopath.

Itaewon class started good but with a very bad ending. Not worth it especially with that kind of misleading message.

Pls dont romanticize the cluster b family.

Ji Jin Hee? I cant believe i just discovered him now after watching move to heaven.

He's so handsome with a great mature personality, i didn't expect him to be 50.

I never would've thought that i could find a 50 years old attractive but if you look like that with an amazing personality to boot, I think i wouldn't mind marrying a 50 years old.

He's married tho with 2 children that are probably the same age as me. Why is nice man always taken..

654a8c65ff6d43c295451d5cbc9d23b8.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Aktor-Ji-Jin-Hee-Tanda-Tangan-Dengan-Agensi-Baru.jpg?fit=1050%2C700&ssl=1fromandroid-7ea670b37d03f04555f27ca70c24adc5_600x400.jpg

I can see why people are disliking savage but i dont think its bad or good.

It's not bad as in it could turn people off instantly or destroy reputation like Gfriend fingertip or Itzy or whatever that mmland came back with back then.

but i dont think it's good either, people are still gonna anticipate their next comeback.. aka they still dont lose face or hype or momentum.

the only thing that could end them now is if they go ballad, rnb or some shits. That dont really fit their image.