Posts by Dribble

1. Hyolyn

2. Loona

3. Wjsn

4. Viviz

5. Kep1er

6. Brave Girls

How is it guys??

Ngl WJSN getting third place is unexpected to me, idk why I'm not considering them that much.

Last round result was also unexpected that WJSN got 2nd place.

i think the main reason why i dont consider them was because they were very pitchy in the zoom version and i thought the live audience would probably take that into acc but surprisingly they received more votes than i thought.

Hyolyn was good, there's not much to say. If there's anything that i wish could be better is if she use So What more than So Bad. idk why it's just my thing, the word so what just sound more satisfying to me.

Watching Viviz again, they still look nervous to me, which is somewhat unfortunate because I've never seen them nervous before except during queendom.

I just know that they could do better.

Kep1er, fun fact.. i actually watched their 2nd round perf before their 1st round and i actually thought at that time, this is like music bank special stage.

and funny enough, after their 1st round performance was released, people said it was like mcountdown stage lol.

It's not bad but it's not a queendom performance. Which is a shame because where else would they be able to make a queendom stage and have everyone tuning in? they literally just wasted 2 round.

falling off the stage aside (which i didn't even notice) the performance in itself was not it.

I expected viviz, loona and hyolyn would be in the top 3 but this is the final result.

there will be no performances for a few weeks and idk if I'll be tuning since most of the editing and drama in queendom this season look so obvious that it feel made up.

on on Twitter
    “유재석은 온몸으로 어쩔줄몰라하고있는데.. 영광이죠? ezr https://t.co/dNGin6SZtu”
    mobile.twitter.com

he looked like a ruthless douchebag that doesn't care about other people opinion and wellbeing.

this is literally korean donald trump.

and the fact that he said, it's an honor for yjs to interview him.. what the hell kind of politician is that.

he should've said that it's an honour to be interviewed by yjs, that probably would've made him more likeable but it's clear that this guy is a narcissist .

I've listened to it more than once already. My problem is that half the song felt like it an unrelated song. And the new arrangement doesn't fit at all the original.

I feel you, it's really different but i still think it's not that bad.

Navilerra is a pretty hard song to change because the core of the song is in the instrumental but they change it in a way that i think still sound good so I'm not mad at it.

they did. supposedly Ment performances uploaded on youtube are a bit edited.

I watched the leaked performances and one of the wjsn girls had a voice crack twice it wasn't that bad but noticeable

they probably edited the vocal but the live audiences could probably still make a decision with that mistake in mind.

Last time I found Viviz performance underwhelming (Kep1er and Loona too, but I don't remember if you liked Loona). I know like you said, Buddies could feel the performance more, but usually I can feel emotional even if I don't stan the group (even more as a casual listener of Gfriend), wasn't the case watching Viviz performance.

You're not wrong, i dont disagree with you. Viviz could definitely do better.

i didn't cry either for their performance but i do think that it's a pretty meaningful stage.

from the crown, to the glass bead breaking, the evil smile and the butterfly coming to save them, it really tell their story and the attention to detail is something that we never see in a kpop live performance .

but i can see why people think it's underwhelming, the girl look too nervous and they kinda lost that spark but overall to me beautiful perf.

Our opinions are so different since round 1, I'm actually curious about Kep1er performance, I hope I can disagree :pepewash:

Wait, i don't remember.. what was your opinion on round 1? but i think if you like brave girl the most in this round then we probably do have different opinions lol.

it's not bad, it's just not as impressive as the other. (brave girl) I won't spoil you on kepler.

I didn't like the rearrangement of Navillera. The song lost its essence remixed to house.

it's not that bad! listen to it again.

there are part that i dont like too, but overall cool.

but i guess it's kinda weird if you understand korean because the song have nothing to do with the performance lol. just like Baeggi mention.

So three group perform this week, wjsn, loona and brave girl..

I like WJSN stage better than i thought, when i first listen to it, i thought the arrangement was pretty messy but after listening to it again.. it's not bad.

If there's one thing that i dont like its their vocal, idk if I'm hearing the broadcast incorrectly and mnet edit their vocal bcause im pretty sure they crack on zoom version.

the broadcast sound a lots better but i can still hear that they're slightly out of pitch.

Loona, my first impression on their perf was really good, i thought they have a very good performance director to be able to make those kind of setting bcause there is a lots of things going on. so props to them.

but what i dont like is the dynamic of the performance, from start to the end it was pretty monotonous dance and vocal wise so after watching them again it bored me out a little bit...

and i dont like that bcause they have too many members, it look too cluttered and a lots of time they look like a backup dancer.

Brave Girls did a lot better than their first round, I like but i dont have much to say.. uhm if there's anything that i dont like, it's the cheap looking jewelry prop lol.

I think for the second round, Loona fans will probably regains their motivation and kep1er fans will probably be even more demoralize. Unless there's behind the scene drama that change that.

Hyolyn, viviz and loona will probably stay in the top 3.

But Mamamoo Comeback Show on MNet had like 6-7 performances... It wasn't hour of talking and then 2 songs, it was actually a lot and stages were nice too.

As for Queendom I think that it's 'platform' which matter, not the result itself.

Oh My Girl and (G)I-DLE didn't won yet later they won a lot of music shows, their sales went up and also they had amazing success on Melon chart

I know and it was boring asf.

first of all, there's nothing premium abt it aside from the fact that it's a special broadcast.

the stage for hip was trash and horrible, idk what they're trying to do with it.. just playing with camera on a dark empty stage, it doesnt fit the song at all and there's nothing that shows that this is a special premium stage.

aya perf was definitely their most decorated stage but it look like your generic comeback stage by a group with some budget, again it doesn't look like it's a one of a kind comeback stage.

im running out of words but there's nothing that stood up abt it.

plus the show was scripted, it doesnt feel personal.. the girl look pretty bored themselves and there's no audiences so it's pretty quiet?

my thoughts for the next winner, definitely make a new stage layout, scrap that usual mcountdown stage look, have an audience, plan what you're going to say but dont speak like you're reading a monologue and have a good song even for bside.

Not really beyond the pure sense of competition & who can come the furthest

The whole point is for everyone competing to get more recognition, and doing it with “The best of the best”

Yes, it's not like winning the prize will guarantee anything. If you release a bad song, you're still gonna flop.

even if you dont win but have a good comeback song after the show, you're still going to be the real winner of the competition since you gains the most of it.

the momentum that queendom give and a good song can really bring you forward, the participants in the show just need to use it well.. the opportunity.

Yeah it's not like there's a grand prize. And tbh they're just popularity contests anyway. However, they are good exposure for everyone so everyone is the "real winner" which is kinda refreshing.

Yeah, it really doesn't matter whether you win the final show or not because that's a fight between big fandom,

what matter is how good is your performances, what kind of images you're showing in the competition and will that help you gains more attention as a group.

if you could get something out of it, i think you already win.

but some people take this ways too seriously, but i guess that's also what makes it fun.

I know it's a competition so of course winning is a good thing but the prize for the winner is not really exciting.

premium comeback show? I saw mamamoo monologue and it's really meh, there's nothing extra or next level kinda shit abt it.

It's really like a comeback with extra monologue, in another words unnecessary extra work for the girls. Who tf want to talk script for hours.

I've always thought that the real price for queendom is the exposure, to be on the show is already an opportunity to show what you can do as a group.

if there's anyone that need the prize, it's probably less known group like wjsn or loona so they could reintroduce themselves.

I don't think Hyolyn, viviz or kepler need that prize but of course the fight should still be fair and square. I do think the well known have less to gain from the competition and winning is probably just for self satisfaction.

What prize that would be more exciting is premium concert show, how mny people have the honor to broadcast their concert on national tv + worldwide? That would be such an honorable prize even for the big names.

so I assume they didn't do anything outstanding but good enough to be considered a good performance?

what was your favorite performance for the second round?

Hyolyn, she killed it.

It's like the song belong to her in the first place, when you make that kind of performance it's hard to deny it.

also because she's singing live, I'm willing to give some leniency to the performance bcause it's either you sing or you dance right so it's good to me.

I mean when all the groups' first permforance was posted, Viviz got bad reviews from the users here so I was surprised that they managed to get into top 3

Honestly, the performance was for their fans.. if you're not then it's probably hard to relate or see what's so amazing about it.

is it true that viviz does well on the second round? based on some spoilers I read

Yes and no, idk im quite torn with their perf.

You might think it's lacking or u just think they did amazing.

im definitely leaning more toward that it's good.

I've actually seen kepler full performance for round 2, I suggest you dont keep your hope up.