Posts by Yseki

Ok starting. I'm familiar with both BTS and EXO sales. BTS sales are in fact lowballed already because their albums are hella expensive. If they were regularly priced I believe BTS sales right now would be something between 4.0 and 4.5 million

As for EXO, I guess numbers close to their concert attendance are a given so at least 600k. Their mini album didn't use to have bulk buying and often only had one version. On average they sold 550 to 580k, and this was basically with local distribution. EXO sales currently would be 700-800k imo

Dumb question, so if you buy the set bundle for the release does it actually count as multiple sales? Or is it just one?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I liked the first one, I think the second one kinda reminds me of a SM track because of the change up in the middle.

Listen this

They are really good live :chicken-dance:

I'll check it out, you usually have good recs

External Content music.youtube.com

They have good vocals; I liked the first one more. It was definitely my style.

External Content music.youtube.com

Thanks, I'll give them both a listen.

Army adopted NJ, so I guess?

Army supports BTS. I don't know why you are bringing NJ and Army into this anyways.

And I think I like Twice more than most Twice stans these days. I am actually really looking forward to I Got You as it sounds like something I will like.

Why is a Twice stan making a thread on what IVE should do? Just curious.

Eye- I suggest you to think deeper about it because we might not see it as a MUST or as something serious but it IS serious ;( don't just go with the flow :pepe-life-support:

Don't worry. I'm not a spontaneous person. I tend to have the opposite problem of overthinking things before and after I do them.

If you're into the whole MBTI thing since it is a trend in Kpop. I am an INTJ if that helps.

I actually never laid out my personal position on marriage in this thread. I was just listing some benefits on why some people may get married where I live.

I don't agree with Ripia that marriage is somehow worse for men than for women.

I haven't read any scientific studies on comparing the societal effects of marriage on women and men as this topic really isn't an interest of mine.

Personally, I don't really date that much in general. I'm a very private person, with eclectic/eccentric interests. I generally find most people boring and generally most people find me boring.

I'm not actively looking to get married or even to date, but if I have a partner in the future who does want to get married then I would not be opposed to it if it's something they really want to do.