Posts by Yseki

Yseki I think it's the same drama isn't it?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes, same drama.

Places exist for you on the internet where you can post almost whatever you want withought any oversight, your welcome to go use them.

They did stuff like this in the past if this tells you anything about their image lol

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All the juniors (well and Kyuhyun) doing the challenge with the members lol.

Pretty much my thoughts on it.

Never a shortage of incels on AKP 😔

Just the internet in general.

I don't understand incels.... You can get laid if you want and you don't have to be attractive.

Put the basic minimum effort into how you look (like cut your hair, take a bath etc). They main thing though is getting over your social anxiety and actually going outside in your free time and interacting with women instead of spending 8 hours a day moderating a reddit community or watching anime.

Also, pick up some hobbies or do something interesting in your life. These can make great conversation starters or ways to bond with/do activities with other people. The biggest thing these people struggle with is their lack of personality.

Finally, not hating women is also a plus.

Yeah that’s the thing. As much I wish she would have picked someone else to date. These people make choices only they understand.

Maybe he redeemed himself or regrets what he did, maybe she thinks he is a good person to he idk. We just know he was connected to one of the biggest scandals in Kpop which makes this choice just looks odd and disappointing.

But she is a grown woman, she should know what she is doing and I really hope people don’t use this to bully her.

Yeah, I know plenty of people in my personal life that date men or women that from my perspective may not be the best for them, but it does not make them bad people because they date some guy or girl that I think isn't really all that good for them.

Our society and culture are quick to judge women for dating problematic guys or deadbeat guys instead of being critical of the actual problem.