Posts by bzzz

is that good numbers or bad? I'm not that aware of the Korean rating systems...

Produce 48 was said to have pretty bad rating yet, its rating for the show was 1.3 at the lowest and 3.0 at the peak.

Also, in comparison to Mnet's ongoing hottest show, Street Woman Fighter's rating for its latest episode is 2.4 or something.

Someone did rough calculation and, based on the data from the latest vote announcement, they were roughly 50k - 60k Koreans voting.

because they don't like her

Yet, they kept saying they liked her?

They might not be bashing her looks. But are they talking about it either?

Being average surely better than being ugly for a girl group.

She is a one with obvious good biased edit from Mnet. Her screen time is much better than some remaining contestants namely, Seo Youngeun, Huening Bahi, Guinn Mayah, Choi Yujin, Ezaki Hikaru, Shen Xiaoting, Su Ruiqi, Kim Suyeon.

I checked their profile and Bora was 2 cm shorter than Kim Chaehyun (158 vs. 160), very small difference.

Is the show rigged too? I mean how did the other foreigners lose that easily in terms of votes. It makes more suspicious since MNET already rigged many previous shows. If MNET still continues doing it, they really have that guts.

Doubt it. For transparency, the vote is now run and calculated completely by a third party (NCSoft operating Universe app). And, Ruiqi and Bahiyyih, who were #9 and #8 respectively on latest interim announcement, were least favorable to Mnet as evident from the show edit. An Mnet's bias, Bora, sat at #11.

they probably dont like her visual, koreans dgaf about talent lets be honest.

definitely isn't the case here. K trainees whose visual is most targeted by K-netz are Youngeun and Bahi.

Anyway, her lower votes from the Korean has something to do with them thinking

1. she is more of soloist material and girl group member (??? how the fuck they came up with this idea?) or,

2. she can go back to Cherry Bullet (unlike Yujin whose group has been dismissed by Cube).

If you lie and deny reality much enough, perhaps, it can become real.

lmao atleast she looks like herself how about your faves do they even look like that at the first place

Nice coming after another person looks instead.

Glad that at least she is eating well right now during this period

I don't think that's something to be glad. Antidepressant can have a side effect of making patient always crave for food.

I read that he sold S.M 'coz his child had no interest to succeed this company.

I saw another translation that he would swapped shares with CJ and became an executive of CJ.

Nope Hybe has a monopoly but not SM but It would definitely benefit SM with this partnership.

Had it not crossed your mind at all that CJ could become monopoly? CJ as the whole also is bigger than HYBE.

Whaaat? i'm so surprised. i thought for sure he will sell to kakao. Hopefully this doesn't mean SM's crazy music style will not exist anymore. Although LSM has been very active in Aespa's work. i think he will still be involved in creative works rfor SM groups. Atleast he would have come to such an agreement for selling the shares. i preferred kakao company they have their own tech services which SM could use for Aespa's concept related stuff.

Wasn't it an article that the authority intervened 'coz Kakao's shareholders reported the deal would only benefit the board as individual and not kakao the company?

อ่านไปอ่านมาอาจจะหมายถึงศิลปินหลายคน ค่าตัวของศิลปินทั้งหมด งานใหญ่ไม่น่าจะชวนมาคนเดียว?

ปรกติค่าตัวจะรวมทั้งเซ็ตแดนเซอร์และเบื้องหลังต่างๆ เช่นสไตลิสท์ ช่างแต่งหน้า ฯลฯ ด้วย นอกจากนี้อาจจะรวมพวกค่าเดินทางและค่าที่พักของทุกๆคน

Previously, it was a report that TAT (Tourism Authority of Thailand) was considering to hire Lisa for the new year eve (countdown) event in Phuket to promote Thailand as world class tourist destination.

Today, Pipat Rajakitprakarn, the Minister of Tourism and Sports, confirmed that Lisa would show up in this year end event in Phuket with roughly 200m THB of price. The contact was done through a concert organizer and the authority did not directly in contact with her agency, the minister added.

Also to perform in the event was Andrea Bocelli.

ททท.เผยค่าตัว ลิซ่า BLACKPINK หลังยืนยันดึงร่วมงานเคาท์ดาวน์ภูเก็ต
    ก่อนหน้านี้มีสื่อรายงานว่า การท่องเที่ยวแห่งประเทศไทย (ททท.) มีแผนดึง ลิซ่า BLACKPINK มาร่วมจุดพลุ สร้างภูเก็ต เวิลด์คลาสเดสติเนชั่น
    www.brighttv.co.th

Tbh, I can’t see this group getting big despite clips of the show being aired on multiple Japanese tv programs. The way they’re being trained doesn’t resonate well with Japanese idol fans lol Japanese fans like to see idols grow over time but these girls were trained rigorously like kpop trainees not making it much different from any other Korean idol survival show. Viewers can’t relate with them either. The teacher is also being too harsh on them and I’ve seen jnetz make complaints online (they’re literally calling her a demon coach). FNC is not even a large company in Korea which means they have even less of a presence in Japan. Sorry, but they’re going to be flopping. So Japanese withu’s shouldn’t be worried about anything honestly because niziu is way more relatable and has a girl next door cutsey image which Japan loves while girl crush nobody really cares for, especially the men. Is FNC that desperate for money? Heck I think even more people are watching mbc’s my teenage girl which also has underage contestants despite little to no buzz about the show

While the group unlikely will go big, they possibly will do decently. With contestants at hands, they can make a group of hard-working gorgeous girls who can dance well. (We can see nothing about them beyond these qualities.)

To go after "girl crush" concept looks like a wise idea. Majority of K-pop followers in Japan are girls who are more dance-focused. And, the group must be differentiated from NiziU.

Whether they are polished for now is not that big of a concern as whether they will be well-polished by the time of debut.

Yes. It is dubbed as a production of FNC Japan.

Dance practice version full performance

Kick It

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Back Door

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I guess Yumeko, Rio and Nana will debut for sure unless they fuck up big time. Other strong candidates are Nijika and Uta.

Hope they sing in next mission.

Is Japan capitulating and finally following the Kpop trends:

To answer this, nope.. japanese music still following their own trend and music. They didnt follow kpop, most of the popular local act there sound nothing like kpop. They have their own trend. And rock is still popular there. The top artist there like Kenshi, Yoasobi, Aimyon, Lisa, Official Higedandism just to name a few isnt same like kpop. And they are not idol either. Idol Is big in Japan but they are not mainstream like the artist i name. They are popular on their own niche. They sell a ton but their song rarely stay long in chart.

The Kpop style u see like Niziu, Jo1 and INI is make by kpop label collabrating with japanese label. It isnt make by japanese label so i dont know why u say japan is following kpop lmao. They are made bcoz kpop is big in japan and the japanese label want their own local group with that style.

Real insiders have spoken adversely.

I don't think they like GP999 either lmao. Both are just bad. But at least in GP999 we can see some fun moments and some bonding, while in this show it's just all depressing without showing the trainee's individuality, or at least that what they said.

The bonding story could not work in WIP situation. Contestants had been together for some time before the show. They were no stranger, neither to the trainer. I like WIP trainer way better as she did not make total absurd comments like GP masters and actually coached them.

I totally agree that the show hardly showed any individuality but, that is what I like in a way. To narrate one's individuality in turn results biased edit and unnecessary drama.

Ep2 out. In my opinion, it's fun but not that fun. It doesn't fun that I pray Tuesday come faster.

Some problems are

- the story line is repetitive with devil trainer comes and scolds and, someone cries.

- The edit is terse and straight to the point, no build up.