Posts by C_ME

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

We are watching BTS's latest release Butter this time! It is our second time to do a BTS reaction video. Find out how we compared Dynamite to Butter!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Even with our tight schedule, we managed to practise and filmed aespa’s Next Level! Besides, we strictly followed the COVID measures and thus we were filming with this special mask😷U can see our lip sync with these masks😛

We have a friend who watched every single one of ITZY's latest comeback stages for MAFIA. SO we asked for her help to film us, and this is the result... 😌😌

⚠️ The ACTUAL dance cover is being edited now and coming soon!

#ITZY #GUESSWHO #ITZY_GUESSWHO #MAFIA #마피아 #MIDZY #DANCEPARODY #PARODY #DanceCover #Lia #Yeji #Chaeryeong #Ryujin #Yuna #커버댄스

Join our HOUSE PARTY with Super Junior! The comeback show was really amazing too! :love::love:

We planned to do this cover earlier and we finally did it! Even thought the dance seems easy, it does require a lot of details and traditional Korean dance elements! Hope everything will turn out to be fine and ends fair and square!

This song easily made it into one of our favourite Twice songs! I have watched the MAMA stage at least 5 times!! We are still not getting the music video... but at least we have two versions of the choreography video! :love::love:

I made a mini trailer and FMV this time! I couldn't resist making another fanmade video of how I imagine EXO would have filmed Sweet Home! There are just so much EXO materials that suits this theme (thank you Mr. Lee Sooman for their superpowers).

BTW this song is brainwashing me very seriously... LIFE ANTHEM

I made a mini trailer and FMV this time! I couldn't resist making another fanmade video of how I imagine EXO would have filmed Sweet Home! There are just so much EXO materials that suits this theme (thank you Mr. Lee Sooman for their superpowers).
    BTW this song is brainwashing me very seriously... LIFE ANTHEM

EXOls have made some amazing edits over the time

My favourte one

wow the effects are really nice!

haha yes the Obsession era! In fact I made another FMV with a lot scenes from Obsession MV too!

For my first ever fan-made video, I collected all the scenes that I liked the most and the ones that I think are iconic, hence, A LOT OF SPOILERS. I used EXO's MAMA because it's the darkest song EXO has ever made lol. I think it matches with this drama a lot!