Posts by HwaGoose

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Seonghwa would fall heads over heels over me

Updates as of 01.26.24

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

GEsmfiNbcAAvpYs?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

GEwcLmDboAA6Hqp?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Well... I speak Danish fluently, so it would be weird if I spoke English in Denmark.

And of course, when I'm in an English-speaking country, I speak English.

I learned German in school, so I speak German, when I'm in Germany.

I'm not fluent in it, but I still feel like if I don't use German, then all the stuff I learned in school would be for nothing.

There are times when I learn a bit of a language before I go travelling to a country. (basic stuff like "sorry", "thank you", "hello" etc...)

Even though I might not actually end up using any of those words.

And many countries have people who speak English.

I remember when I was trying to teach myself French because we were going to travel to Canada.

But I was in the English-speaking part of Canada, so I didn't even need French...

Like if you married someone, who maybe isn't a kpop fan (but has nothing against you liking kpop and maybe would go to kpop concerts and stuff with you), and you wanted one kpop song played at your wedding.

Like that there maybe is that one kpop song that you really like, and find the lyrics beautiful and romantic.

I was listening to ATEEZ's "Dreamy Day" one day and had the thought "I would want this song playing at my wedding" (even though I'm single lol)

External Content open.spotify.com

But one part of me was thinking "Nope, rather be a song in English, Danish or my native language"

Even though I'm not even sure how the thing about wedding songs even work.

I have only been to one wedding before.

I remember once discovering a song by her because of a cute lyric video that had kittens in them.

External Content youtu.be

Stay is a good song too.

Maru

Updates as of 01.25.24