Posts by HwaGoose

Updates as of 04.11.24

Because they made a song about them and were like "bring The Boyz out"

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They were The Boyz antis years before The Boyz even debuted.

Okay, that joke probably would have been funnier some years ago...

but not at me accidently writing "the boyz" instead of "the boys", while searching for that music video lol

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well... I kinda like this song and also the pansori parts.

Even though I don't think I'm the kind of person who would offend someone on purpose.

Maybe unless that person was being an asshole. Like you have seen me calling some AKP trolls some weird insults.

Even though there are some assholes, I'm too scared to anger...

I know that some people are saying "OMG, you can't say anything these days."

Meanwhile if I found out that there maybe is a word that isn't okay to say, then I don't use it.

Even though I once saw a blog post somewhere that was saying that words like "idiot", "stupid", "dumb" etc... are ableist words, and I was sitting there wondering what on earth I'm supposed to call people who are "the opposite of smart". And well... words like "stupid" and "idiot" are so common. (I know that even though a word is "common", it doesn't mean that it is okay.)

And I didn't know until like a few years ago that the "G word" (talking about the word for Roma people) was an ethnic slur, neither the Danish version of the word, that starts with an S. I was so used to hearing people using the "G-word" and "S-word", e.g. in the Disney movie "The Hunchback of Notre-Dame" and I even remember in Danish class when we were supposed to read a Romani fairytale, and the teacher used the S-word.

There might some people who get offended by strange stuff like someone saying "hi" to them.

I do know that there was someone in a reality show, who got called by a nickname by the host, but he didn't like being called that nickname and said that it reminded him of his rough childhood and being called that impacted him poorly. And then the host apologized and stopped calling him by that nickname.

There are sometimes when I hear someone use a word, that might be considered offensive, but I sometimes don't tell them that this word is offensive.

Even though some family members have used ethnic slurs and I often tell them not to use those kinds of words and they tell me "Does everything have to be so politically correct? That word was okay to use back in my days."

Well... I remember one incident on the old AKP forum, where I was saying something about autistic people. (I'm autistic myself)

And then a user, who seemed to be angry at me said something like "Don't speak for all autistic people."

Because of that incident, I often had felt nervous when talking about autism because I'm scared of saying something wrong and get scolded like this again.

Well... if you find this thread offensive, that's kinda ironic.

But maybe some of you will find this thread rather boring instead, because there is "too many words".

Well... yeah, if my favourite artist had an album where I don't like any of the songs (or at least find them "meh"), I don't think I would buy the album or go listen to the songs on repeat to "support" them.

Like if I don't like that song that they have, then I often don't listen to that one as much as I listen to the ones I actually like.

But I'm sure that I still would kinda "support" the artist until I lose interest or something.

And well... to compare it with the "favourite pizza place" example as Dreamer was saying, it would be weird if someone ordered Hawaii pizza even though they don't like that pizza, just to "support" the workers. Like you would order the pizza that you like.

20f10a38bb135bc68fc8a87400388581.jpg

657f1b69945f94c6cac129204bb64021.jpg

:oops:

External Content m.youtube.com

:nervousk:

SF9 being ripped

I-

:oops:

I feel like instead of calling someone "stupid", "idiot" or similar words, I maybe should sarcastically start calling people "smart" or "intelligent". Saying stuff like "Wow, you're totally smart "

Okay, I don't know how a person would react to me sarcastically calling them smart.

I'm sure it works better in-person than it does on text.

Well... yeah, if my favourite artist had an album where I don't like any of the songs (or at least find them "meh"), I don't think I would buy the album or go listen to the songs on repeat to "support" them.

Like if I don't like that song that they have, then I often don't listen to that one as much as I listen to the ones I actually like.

But I'm sure that I still would kinda "support" the artist until I lose interest or something.

I find that name kinda cute.

It kinda makes me think of My Little Pony lol

The reason behind the name is because it consists of members born in the year of the dragon (2000) and the year of the horse (2002)

And onto the next question.

What do you think of this song?

I think it sounds nice.

Dragon Pony is a pre-debut band that is going to be Antenna's first ever boy band.

Yesterday, I finished watching the web drama "Woof & Meow - Do You Love Me?"

And that song in the soundtrack is kinda cute.

DISCLAIMER: the music video contains spoilers, just in case you're planning on watching that web drama.

It is giving me the same vibe as this song that Chaekyung was singing with Voisper.

Well... I used to stan Voisper until they disbanded.

Updates as of 04.10.24