Posts by tafattsbarn

Treasure uses autoune as well, you're delusional if you don't think they do. It's an industry standard, everyone uses it.

ENHYPEN's vocals are easy for me to distinguish because i listen to them, on the other hand i can't tell apart any voice from treasure (except that dude that sounds like shawn mendes and it's mostly because i don't like his voice) because i don't know them and don't listen to them. It's about familiarity not how distinct a voice is.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ENHYPEN official tweet

---------------------------

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Direct link: https://www.tiktok.com/@enhypen/video/6918613386200616193

It's called OMAD, a lot of people do it periodically as a way to incorporate fasting into their routine. Though the point of OMAD is to eat a rather large meal, which i doubt they are. I did OMAD for awhile (just a week or two), but i found the idea of eating one large meal challenging, so i went back to 18/6 fasts with the occasional 24+ hour fast now.

It's clearly a rather short term thing for these girls (judging by the way they talked about it) and not about establishing a lifestyle, so i wouldn't say it's being done in a healthy way. I also doubt they've consulted a doctor beforehand, so they're being unsafe in that way too.

I find some idols sexy in a 'damn they look hot' or 'they're gorgeous' way, but i'm not really sexually attracted to any of them. I don't really experience sexual attraction or want to have sex with someone unless i know and trust a person a lot, so it's kind of impossible with idols.

Though the ones i find really hot are:

Jin

Namjoon

Jimin

Yeonjun

Taehyun

Seonghwa (this man... is insane)

Yuju

Sowon

Saerom

Momo

Chaeyoung

Fei

There's some others but i can't think of their names right now. I generally like female idols more than male idols (though it's not apparent in this list lol).

ENHYPEN official tweet

WEVERSE announcement about fan events for ENHYPEN's upcoming 1st fanmeet

EVENT 1: The ENHYPEN Moments I Loved

EVENT 2: Moments with ENHYPEN, Messages for ENHYPEN

Direct link: https://weverse.io/enhypen/notices/809

"The first official get-together between ENHYPEN and ENGENE!

We would like to announce the following fan events for ENHYPEN 1’st FANMEETING [EN – CONNECT].

Please refer to the information below to participate.

[#EVENT1] The ENHYPEN Moments I Loved

[How to participate]

Tell us about the ENHYPEN moments that ENGENE loved the most.

Please mention the photograph, video or other specifics as well as a brief reason why you chose this moment.

- Example 1)

Moment: ENHYPEN 'Chamber 5 (Dream of Dreams)' Dance Performance (Halloween Fruit ver.), on official YouTube channel on Oct. 29, 2020

Reason: Seven sweet and tangy fruit won me right over!

-Example 2)

Moment: Today’s ENHYPEN “window” on Twitter on January 8, 2021

Reason: This opened wide the window of my heart to ENHYPEN

[#EVENT2] Moments with ENHYPEN, Messages for ENHYPEN

[How to participate]

Send in a picture of your light stick being a part of your daily life! Make sure it’s a picture that shows ENGENE where you live doing what you do!

Attach a message for ENHYPEN too. A message of love, encouragement, praise, anything is okay, and in your own language is perfectly fine!

8960054d1742459f959ec8f1afd5a18a756.jpg

[Dates for participation]

January 16 to 19, 2021 (4 days)

[How to participate]

Make sure you include two hashtags on your Weverse posting:

#ENCONNECT

#EVENT1 #EVENT2 (the event number your participating in)

** You can enter both events; please note that your entry may be shown in a performance

** We look forward to ENGENE’s eager participation. Thank you!"

NAVER pictures from the 'Let me in (20 CUBE)' MV shoot

Direct link: https://m.post.naver.com/viewe…0495537&memberNo=51299004

07_%EC%84%A0%EC%9A%B0_1.jpg?type=w1200

12_%EC%A0%9C%EC%9D%B4%ED%81%AC_2.jpg?type=w1200

18_%ED%9D%AC%EC%8A%B9_3.jpg?type=w1200

WEVERSE

"#JUNGWON: Jungwon who woke up early is posting hehe -5- It’s been a long while kk hehe. Fighting today too~"

Er0Rn8IVoAQ-1PJ?format=jpg&name=smallEr0Rn8IUYAAxYQb?format=jpg&name=small

Er0Rn8JVkAANQtf?format=jpg&name=small

"#JUNGWON: It was a post hehe...

[T/N: He said he was uploading a ‘moment’ earlier on his post"

Er0Vep9UwAAWGul?format=jpg&name=small  

#SUNGHOON: ENGENEs~! Are you spending your weekends well?

Er2qBX4VcAEsniN?format=jpg&name=900x900

Direct link: https://www.tiktok.com/@enhypen/video/6918268562918395138

ENHYPEN official tweet

WEVERSE

Cute!