Posts by tafattsbarn

I read 'The hen who dreamed she could fly' by Sunmi Hwang today, it was very endearing and thought provoking. It's a children's book, and it might seem rather simple, but as a woman the messaging really stayed with me. Before that i read Born 1982 by Kim Jiyoung.

Next up is a re-read of A song of ice and fire as it's been so long since the last time and i'm still mad about the way the show did the last few seasons dirty lol. After that i'm thinking of reading The rape of Nanking by Iris Chang and then something more philosophical off of RM's book recs (though i haven't decided which one yet).

I don't really have favorite books, i just read and either like/love or dislike/don't get it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ENHYPEN official tweet

---------------------------

WEVERSE

#JAKE: ENGENEs ~~ Please enjoy your delicious dinner~~

EsfBW6DVkAAsGmm?format=jpg&name=900x900

#HEESEUNG: ENGENEs are you spending your evening well??

#HEESEUNG: There’s something we filmed for with effort, so please watch it

EsgCf4xUYAAhAFf?format=jpg&name=900x900

EsgESqHUcAA_f-u?format=jpg&name=small

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

EseNkHNVcAE8sgW?format=jpg&name=360x360EseNi-iVkAAyBib?format=jpg&name=360x360

Direct link: https://www.tiktok.com/@enhypen/video/6921320489386315010

ENHYPEN official tweet

WEVERSE

"#JUNGWON: Jungwon who woke up early is uploading a post hehe -6- Today I wore tiramisu hehe. Fighting today as well~"

[ TN: Jungwon referred to his outfit as tiramisu because of his sweater pattern]

EsdC3m0UYAAScGo?format=jpg&name=small

EsdC3m3U4AA4j04?format=jpg&name=small

EsdC3m1U0AEII4u?format=jpg&name=small

EsdC3mzUUAAXrqE?format=jpg&name=small

EsacduuUcAARDaX?format=jpg&name=small

EsacdupVkAArlNV?format=jpg&name=small

I'm in pain,, these photos are amazing

ENHYPEN ranked at #28 on January Idol Group Brand Ranking!

INFO regarding the fan meet

Direct link: https://weverse.io/enhypen/notices/810

There are two types of tickets:

• General HD Single-view: 35,000 krw

• HD Single-view (for membership holders) - 35,000 krw

There is no VOD service, though there will be a delayed streaming available. Ticket Sales Dates: January 22, 2 PM KST to February 7, 2:59 PM KST.

More info about the specifics is available at the direct link.

Jay, Sunghoon, Sunoo and Jungwon went on vlive: https://www.vlive.tv/video/233854

unknown.png

Treasure --> They seem very cute (like that gif of them jumping after the award show)

Teumes --> Seriously passionate and know how to vote

NCT --> I like some of their music (cherry bomb was always a bop)

NCTzens --> Very carefree

Blackpink --> Jisoo is a queen and their ballads are always nice (hope not + you never know for the win)

Blinks --> Incredibly patient and they know how to stream stream stream

EXO --> Their vocals are very nice

EXO-L --> Loyal

ATEEZ --> They have Seonghwa, enough said

ATINYs --> They know how to hype and present their group to others

Stray Kids --> They have great rappers + back door was a good song

STAYS --> Often know a lot about music (at least on akp) + are great at streaming

I had to think way too hard for some of these lol

Edit: Just to clarify, i don't hate or even dislike any of these groups (in fact i listen to the music and even watch some variety for several of them), it's the fandoms i dislike a lot.

He comes off as obnoxious and his fashion sense is horrible but otherwise he's just a dude i guess. Like i don't really care about him.

Though this song was very good at the time

but no hype abt him anymore'

this is so sad

Was there ever hype about him on the international side? International fans didn't like him and most were super angry when he made the group over their other faves at 11th place. Sungwoon became a korean fave with time (one of the top3 to top5 most popular members), and his korean fandom is really strong, but international fans never gave a crap about him.

He continues to sell well, run his radio program and guesting on variety. Things are going well for him in south korea.

Sungwoon is doing good! His sales are stable and he released two of the best EPs from last year (my personal fave is MIRAGE) v-v

External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

I don't care if someone smokes weed, but iIllegal drug use always makes me feel weary due to how harmful the sourcing of the drugs can be. That's why i'll never condone it, in my opinion illegal drug use can never be moral (unless you grow/make the drugs yourself or maybe if you buy from a local grower (in terms of weed)) due to the chain reaction of harm it causes. Drug trafficking and the crime that takes place in that trade is real and ruins as well as takes away lives. It's not something to glorify or celebrate, it's devastating. It's this part of the ordeal that makes me side eye people that use drugs, not the fact that they're doing drugs by itself.

That's why i'm for legalization of drugs like weed, to give less power to the black market and drug trafficking.

WEVERSE

#JUNGWON: ENGENEs goodnight~

T/N: If you think about it, 잘자 (jal-ja) is good night, while 자기 (jagi) means honey or darling. If you put them together (잘자 + 자기), it makes 잘자기 or “good night honey”!!

EsRSI_uVcAQXJiI?format=jpg&name=small

EsRSI_tVEAEHafj?format=jpg&name=small

EsRSI_tVEAI2O5Y?format=jpg&name=small

#JUNGWON: Today’s weather is cloudddyyy.. Fighting for the rest of the day today

EsTk2TSVcAA--mm?format=jpg&name=small

#HEESEUNG: ENGENE I love you haha

EsUwUIYUwAIE6za?format=jpg&name=900x900

#SUNGHOON: ENGENEs

EsVW7QEU4AYdnLn?format=jpg&name=900x900