Posts by kazuyakamenashi

that's so funny kpop dreams are always super weird. i've had a couple but my most recent was about tzuyu and she had a secret boyfriend from taiwan and he was at their fansign event and she kept leaving to talk to him but like they knew they couldn't be together so he had to leave and then they got on this floating balloon thing and then he left lol. i wasn't even in the dream it was just about her

My kpop dreams are usually nice nothing weird either i wake up as a member of the group and is doing stuff they normally do and interact with your members or i end up in some odd locations and end up friends with them. Never anything weird or crazy lol

What he said is true. Unfortunately social media lets people have their 5 minutes of fame I'm helping meme dopamine hit, most of it hypocritical bs and also social media allows people to have echo chambers where they only listen to their own news and nothing else. They actively dismiss anything that doesn't align with their agenda and shut down anyone that doesn't agree with them. You can't have a debate or find the truth or solution to a problem if you won't take in the whole picture and see the perspective of both sides of a conflict and it's history.

Lastly social media likely needs some form of regulation because it's too easy for misinformation to be spread we saw it with COVID etc and see how harmful it is when someone can come on here and say someone did X purely off a tweet someone posted just the words no pictures no video no audio no fact checking just words and people take it as fact. Case in point the people gunned down on the road, it was initially reported as Hamas doing. Someone on Twitter said Israel did it and all the 🤡🤡 here took that as fact and posted it. Interesting enough the damage done to the bodies are constantly with high caliber rifles something very easy for a 7.62x39mm round which is used by the ak47 the dranouv and the rpk all of which are standard weapons for hamas and other terrorists. Israel uses NATO standard weapons like the m4a1 and the m16 which uses a smaller caliber round the 5.56 or 223 which will NOT do the damage seen in the clip .

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

isn't it interesting how the zionist supporters keep ignoring these things coming straight out of the mouths of Israeli politicians and ministers? is it hamas propaganda too when Israeli politicians call for the nuking of palestinians and the murder of all of their supporters all around the world?

The far right minister was suspended because even their own government said bro the fuck? That's a little too far

Shhh the people keep ignoring this and just say how Palestine is supposed to be free🤡

I always asked myself why so many Arab countries just do lip service and especially Egypt looking for any excuse to not let in Palestinians in.

And I came across this video.

If true, nobody will come to their rescue at all. The political tension in these countries makes it really hard to form loyal alliances :(

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The fucked up part about this video being 1000% true is the complicity of the people damn near justifies the way Israel is treating this

They will agree to peace if Israel loses all it's patience and say how about that nuke though?

External Content twitter.com

Same for Brazilians and Colombians. So basically everyone whose government spoke openly against Israel.

Egypt is anything but a sovereign country. They're obeying Israel's orders even concerning what and whom to let through their own borders. To hell with al-sisi and his government, complicit spineless scum.

Not surprised with who's allowed to leave Gaza. The negotiation makes sense the whole middle east is aware of and in most cases have and had worked with these multiple extremist or terrorist groups,so obviously they are the only countries that can negotiate with them. People leaving Gaza has gone through negotiations between hamas Qatar, Saudi arabia and Iran before finally ending at Egypt. Egypt is NOT in control of the Gaza side of the border Hamas is the government and in control of Gaza the reason people and certain nationalities aren't allowed to cross is due to Hamas border agents denying people the right to leave. Unfortunately with how deeply hamas is inbedded in everything in Gaza it's no surprise Israel went with the i saw a spider so i burned the whole house down with everyone in it to get it.

Sounds like a Batman episode

Hmmm I guess this version of history is propaganda. Thoughts anyone?

External Content m.youtube.com

Even if what Israel said was true. They still fucked up big time. Hamas has won against them they lost from the beginning. If they don't attack the "hamas" gets away. But if they do attack they get their guy but also commit 986877zillon war crimes and kill a bunch of civilians too. There's better ways to do this but Israel chose the blunt method of kill em all let god sort em out. I honestly think they lost their minds and lost their way. The whole Oct7 thing I think has consumed them blinded them with anger and hatred and they just want REVENGE. Which is very wrong.

🤡 that clown doesn't understand what drones are. The US drone flying over Gaza are 100090% unarmed they are high altitude predator drones they are purely surveillance thr only thing it's shooting is video,high resolution images and radio intercepts and audio transmission from the ground= they have very sensitive mic that can hear you talking. They don't drop ordinance. For context the USA likes to spy on everyone so they would definitely be monitoring an active warzone

More propaganda right? Because hamas are the good Guys🤡🤡🤡 this must have been totally faked right? Funny how this stuff is never talked about its just Israel this that

External Content m.youtube.com

Who said they did anything illegal? I just said that this is why company controlling their artists behaviour in public in early years of their careers, because once they get their freedom they will get into some controversy here and there. Most of these idols don't even finished high school, even rarely continues their studies, so their perception in live is different from others and they often make quite questionable decisions that they will regret later.

Very true especially when they are raised since s kid by the agency and agencies use the walled garden method= a cruated life where everything is done by the agency including the friends and people that you meet. Idols are often stunted or "retarded" not in a derogatory way but the actual definition. They usually have these deficits in the social and life departments as many idols have few skills on how to care for themselves like manage money do taxes cook and proper sanitation outside of the basic take a bath. As everything is usually done for them by their managers ot other staff. Most are socially deficient and lack the skills to talk to and approach strangers and even pick up social cues. This is one of the reasons they get into stupid controversies like how they innocently talk about each other's weight etc not even thinking how that can be a bad idea or how they mention other things between each other that's normally said privately and then cluelessy wonder why fans are upset with them.

Or when they exhibit certain quirky behaviors with each other or wear certain things 99% of the time this stuff is done without malice and no malicious intent. Same when they are basically goaded by their fans to fall into a trap like when idols are pegged by fans to address or talk about a polarizing topic maybe it's politics or global warming etc but them stating their honest opinion could be they know nothing about the subject and Say that or try to appease everyone by trying to say something neutral and then get crucified for it and wonder wtf they did wrong. It's one reason agencies didn't allow idols to have phones or social media and also why most live streams need agency approval and someone watching them.

Idols are entertainers, fans need to understand that, they are not your leader or role models stop giving them that stress of being literally responsible for what happens in the world as if their word or actions will have earth shattering consequences like they are the ruler of the UN or some bullshit

She’s a grown women ffs 🤦🏻‍♂️ She has every right to perform there. I can’t believe what I’m hearing.

Yes she's a grown woman. You have the right to do whatever you want. That's freedom BUT everyone else also has freedom and that does NOT exempt you from the consequences of your choices. Just like I have the freedom to kick you in the throat BUT that doesn't mean I won't goto jail etc. Everything has it's pros and cons. She knows 10000% well what is socially culturally acceptable in her own country culture traditions and what's acceptable elsewhere. Just like people clown idols for wearing stuff from other cultures or saying certain words same fuckin things you have the freedom and "right" to do it but that doesn't protect you from the consequences of it.

Whoever wishes to marry him will have to win Minho over Taemin's ultimate guardian. You will need to exceed Minho's level of charisma 😂 which maybe an impossible task. Also win his trust. He will protect SHINee at all costs especially his baby cheese Taemin 😂.

Betraying Taemin is literally suicide as minho will find you and end you

not palestinian lives, its human lives. Assad killed 200.000. 370.000 died in jemen. pakistan deport 1.9 milion afghans. no one cares.

people is the one ressource on earth we have plenty. human live itself have no value. Value is gained trough performance.

Iran and other Israel haters support for Hamas will continue as long they offer blood.

Support for Israel will also continue since its a democratic nation with strong army and the only modern industrialised country with a diverse population and society in the region.

No one will support palestinians since they have nothing to offer. They are left with thoughs and prayers. some may send money to make themself feel good. But no one will really risk their ass for them.

This is the uncomfortable truth people don't want to hear but they need to hear it. Does it suck? Yes it does is ot unfair? Fuck yeah, but life isn't fair so these are the cards you are delt. Also eond ago Palestine wasn't a country it was renamed by the Romans who wanted to break Israel back in those times. Then when we get to modern times, the people who lived in " Palestine" totalled less than a million people across a territory as large if not larger than Iran then after WW1 and the fall of the Turkish empire, for context the people who lived in Palestine were treated less than animals had no representation in the empire and could not own land etc. When the land was divided up to create the multiple arab states like Jordan etc Israel was drafted up and after all the Arabs argued about Israel these people literally would accept any deal that gave them some land even if it was a fucking shoe box. But obviously none of them wanted them there. All the wars there were started by these Arab countries and Israel won each war and as a result of the war they annexed the land when before this they didn't steal or attack anyone they legitimately bought people out. But since others kept the hatred and wars against them they said fuck it each time you loose we take some territory. That happened a few times. Quite ironic Israel a nation that literally has nothing, it has no strategic or natural resources like oil etc, but us a first world democracy with a diverse background of ethnicities faiths and sexual identies living in it. You won't find that anywhere else in the middle east for a few obvious reasons not to mention these places got the best end of the land desl they got the majority of the land while Israel got the small part with nothing and they turned this desolate nothing land into a first world utopia in the desert, israels economy is mostly a thinking economy meaning they export expertise not materials. Yet the other countries have all the oil etc yet have crap economy crap government and no freedoms 🤔 hhmm why?That's why when i see stupid shit like queers for Palestine I laughed like you know Hamas and other conservative governments in those countries would jail or kill you 🤡 and women's rights?😂😂😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡 Yea no that's not a thing either.

Also notice how none of the arab countries will take Palestinian refugees.

Taehyung actually has said the ship is nonsense (or something to that effect). Probably one of the few idols to ever do so.

But if you want to go this route, I can also start talking about one of the groups you stan.

Also, these shippers are very much disliked by ARMY, but you saw an opportunity to take a few jabs at BTS and ARMY and took it. Don't complain when the same happens to your faves.

I won't complain because I don't care about pointless fan drama and wars it means nothing to me. Have fun attacking whoever 😎

Yes middle eastern government doing nothing but also blocking any Palestinians refugees from coming to Their country. There's two reasons for this. One most of these nations have beef with each other or other internal faction within their own borders. One of those opposition factions is Hamas and that is primarily a Gaza/Palestinian problem. Hamas being a issue for these countries is why they won't allow Palestinians in their countries at all period! The middle east as a whole only sent enough aid to Gaza to keep them poor, Gaza before all this got the majority shares of aid sent to the middle east from the United nations, unfortunately hamas being the government of Gaza since 2006 has turned what was supposed to be farming infrastructure and irrigation resources. Has been turned into rockets, missiles and bombs a pure fuck you to the average innocent person living there.

The UN was always useless in a war because the UN has no real military authority, their peacekeeping force is under the direct control of the security council and the big players do not care about Gaza at all there's a reason you see no support from China Russia the UK etc.

Further complications is hamas hiding behind civilians and putting their stuff in civilian infrastructure which is also a war crime and by default removes the immunity status of that civilian target you can go look up the laws people. This still doesn't excuse Israel from bombing these people back to the damn stone ages, but it is showing hamas that using a shield won't stop consequences. Its all a fucked up situation

Look I'm sorry but I stopped reading after the first few sentences because I can't believe this is how you think. I can't believe that you actually believe what you're saying?

Anyway, when I said the US can stop this war, I didn't mean by going there and fighting, but by simply STOPPING Israel from carpet bombing Gaza and committing a multitude of war crimes.

Second, the US isn't keeping a hands off attitude with Israel or the ME as a whole, Israel is there to protect America's interests in the ME and that's why they have impunity to do whatever they want. Please go an read about the plans for a "Ben gurion canal" and maybe then you'll understand why Israel wants to ethnically cleanse Gaza and why America approves of it.

Yes I'm aware of the canal it was a proposed idea to use nuclear bombs as excavators to clear up most of the area. But was deemed too politically unstable and too environmentally damaging to use ground and underground detonations to vaporize the amount of land to cut a channel for water. This was originally proposed because it would be both faster and cheaper than normal drilling and excavation methods. There's a reason some 60+ years this was never done. Because it's too time consuming and costly. It would actually be cheaper to just work with Egypt and widen the suez which is something they are in the process of working on.

So no this situation isn't a psyop for a new waterway.

With how people likely feel in Israel its highly unlikely that the USA could just tell them to stop and they would listen