Posts by HappyMaknae

I think lipsync is for the benefit of the idols seeing that they are constantly overworked. I cant imagine having 3 hrs of sleep, being exhausted and still having dance AND sing well for hours. Then repeat the next day. I'd die tbh.

But some idols take lip sysncing to the extreme tbh.

So this is kinda silly but I got so excited for a second. Actor Dylan O'Brien liked a tweet showing Rose eating cake in her latest V Live lol.

I have a huge fat crush on Dylan O'Brien. I have been a fan since Teen Wolf came out in 2011. That was the only hollywood show I watched back then since I was already deep into Kdramas and KPOP by then lol

I know it's stupid since Blackpink is already so famous but I just got excited about that non relevant interaction haha.

saw this on PC and thought it was cute~

For me, I dont like anyone at the moment but I want to read about y'all (:

download%2B%252847%2529.jpeg
    Starting from me, when I saw him at first I was like "oh.. he's a handsome friend" but slowly, he started looking more and more like a decent man to me ㅠ He's mannerly, doesn't swear and to be honest, he's f*cking good at Battlegrounds (he's as good as if he was preparing to become a pro gamer), and what's more fraudulent is that he's even good at studying ㅋㅋㅋㅋ so I fell for him ㅎㅎ it's been 3 years now

I've never had a crush before but my life has been hard now that I've fallen for him ㅠ

post response:

[+122][-7]

original post: here

1. [+174, -3]

I've never fallen in love at first sight nor have I ever had a "moment" when I started liking someone. I just slowly get absorbed into someone? I always slowly start to find someone likable and then at one point, I realize that I like him

2. [+130, 0]

I don't really have a special "moment" when I start liking someone. But once I like someone, I really like them for a long time and all my memories are beautified...

3. [+74, -2]

When I was in my 3rd year of high school, there was a guy who was in the same class as me. Let's call him A! When we were assigning the classrooms, our seats changed and A became my desk mate. A has been famous for being good at studying ever since the 1st semester (especially math)! Since I've always been someone who likes to make friends, I approached him. I thought that he was just good at studying and that he was super quiet but after getting close to him, I realized that he's seriously funny and cute. Our humor code is also very similar. His head is smart but he's also very clumsy and funny. And honestly, he was just so cute.. But one day, he called me at night. When I answered, I asked him why he was calling me and he said that he didn't know the scope of the homework and I told him. Our call lasted about 1 minute? But looking at my phone, he texted by 2 minutes ago asking "Where is the scoping for the homework of XXX-teacher?' so I texted back saying "Wow, you couldn't even wait 2 minutes before calling me? You have some issues with your patience~". And I started liking him since then... But he got into Seoul University and I have to retake my examㅋㅋ I miss him so much. Seriously, we are still keeping touch but I wonder if he knew that I liked him and that I still like him? I have a lot of stories like this with him... maybe he likes me too?

download%2B%252848%2529.jpeg
    "- It's not that I have no patience

- I called because I wanted to call you"

4. [+70, 0]

I fall deeply in love quickly and it cools down so slowly which is super scary. I fell for him just because of his looks at first sight but even his personality is likable and I can't get out of it... it's seriously hard for me to forget him

5. [+58, -4]

There was a sunbae 2 years older than me who liked me. He came at night in front of our house. You know when someone presses the bell and their face shows on the interphone? At that time, all my family members were at home so my mom went to open the front door and he gave my mom a set to make necklaces, greeted her and ran away. I seriously didn't think about anything back then. I didn't know what relationships were at that time. So I and my parents were making the necklaces together and every time I went out, I wore the necklacesㅎㅎ turns out that the sunbae liked me and all the teachers were aware of it too.. I regret for not holding unto him ㅜㅜ he was such a sweet guy. That happened when I was 5 years old

I'm no longer in school but I don't think I would like it tbh.

I had a few online classes when I was university but those were the 7AM classes that I couldnt be bothered to commute to.

Still though, I would freaking hate it. I had so much fun with my friends in school. Messing around in class, gossiping in the hallway, skipping class, sneaking around with my boyfriend - I would have loathed to miss all of that.

On the other hand, I love working from home. I get to watch TV while working, I wake up late, I can be on my phone all the time, and post on forums like these. And I get to avoid my coworkers. It's amazing!

when characters do not communicate with each other? WTF is up with that?

"oh, my boyfriend's childhood best friend is threatening to break up with him or she will ruin my mom's business?" well you bet I will go ahead and tell my boyfriend exactly what's going on. I'm not sacrificing my chance at happiness without laying out the facts first.

I own a sweatshirt for each of my faves. They are very inconspicuous though, nothing that has their face plastered all over the back or something.

But lately I've been thinking about buying this Blackpink robe but it's just so expensive (around $100)

:waterr:

But on the other hand, I'm a big fan of robes and pijamas so It's something that I would buy and wear.

A few months ago I bought a pair of Blackpink slippers cause they were cute lol the slippers and the robe would match too (:

Should I buy it? If yes, which one do you like more?

blackpink_thealbum_robesleepingmaskset.jpg

blackpink-in-your-area-goods-slide-fur-slipper.jpg

Unrelated but it's very interesting how the fandoms have changed.

I've been a KPOP fan since 2008, a very active fan at that (hell, I used to be a moderator here and still haven't figured out how to fix my sign lol). And I remember ARMY's fighting the system to give a fair chance to smaller groups - that was in 2014/2015 I think. How have the tables turned now lol. This is not a critique towards ARMYs though, I'm sure most of the users here were not around 6 years ago. And it's been 6 years, mentalities are bound to change. We are only human in the end.

But I have to agree with OP, the system has always been flawed and it needs to evolve to support the current industry. I was a BIGBANG fan so I never had to worry about going above and beyond to get them a win - all they had to was release a song and I knew they would win without showing up once. I didn't think it was fair back then, I still don't think it's fair now.

The industry needs to figure out a way to make the shows relevant again, for established names and nugu groups alike. Make them even more important that big names want & need to attend and promote as if they were end of the year shows. People say the TV music shows will become even less significant if they only give out awards based on attendance, well they need to fix that.

Honestly, TV shows are becoming so boring lately. It would be fun if other idols could react to the other performances or have live behind the scenes. Obviously, the format would have to change because we know idols that attend these shows go through hell and back to record a 3 minute performance, and doing more on top of that would be exhausting.

That being said, fortunately my faves always do well so they always win. But I no longer feel the excitement of it tbh.