Posts by katahtattat

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

three more were added

Clout chasing using yg’s name and kpoppies still not connecting the dots is what catapulted them to that point if we’re being honest lol. You don’t know how many people still think they’re yg’s new gg. Without that yg “connection” it would have been twice as hard to get the amount of views they were getting with under 300k subs. Of course they’re also using ads.

if they weren't using ads that would be one more thing i would criticize them for.

im not sure what you're resting your case on

i just hope for the girls' sake. the PR part of their training improves.

I don't know. Their situation reminds me of the Zpop groups. When that project was announced, it was marketed to anyone who audition for their company that they will debut as a Kpop idol. When the groups debuted with a english song, the dreams the Zgirls and Zboys had of becoming a Kpop idol where crushed. Ofc I don't know what Simon told the ones who passed audition in the beginning what they were going to debut as, but I won't be surprised if he told them to become something their company was not intended to do just to get them on board. To mislead them like what the company of Zpop did for their members. Just like they mislead every YG stans believing they were a part of YG.

once again kpop fans jumping to conclusions isn't misleading them.

what your saying doesn't make sense at all tbh

i don't know about zpop, but xg has been promoted as a global group from the beginning, and the members knew their debut song was in English long before it was released.

it was kpop fans that thought the girls were part of yg. the members knew they weren't all along.

being the first group from a new company there might not have been any tv opportunities available.

after a successful debut they definitely don't want to wait too long before releasing more music.

my problem with their approach is all they promote is the performance side of the group.

i don't even know if it's possible to succeed as a kpop or jpop group these days with that approach.