Posts by Karl-III

Just one note: the releases of all 4th generation groups are weak. If they had released last year where every track was SOTY, they probably wouldn’t have been able to. But they are still great, Supernova is a great track and obviously deserves to win this year. :lighter-pepe:

For real, it's just getting worse and worse. From TWICE to ITZY to NMIXX to VCHA—it’s been nothing but a downward decline. 🤦‍♀️

No, it's not getting worse and worse, but on the contrary, it's developing, Twice is a balanced group of visuals, ITZY is a group of visuals with an emphasis on dancing, who have recently been developing in vocals, NMIXX is the last stage of an ideal group, they are good at everything. If you compare all the groups by skills now, Nmixx is number 1. And here's the question, since when is there a wall in the form of SM in vocals, now in second place, giving the crown to JYP in this regard. The unpopularity of JYP's music is due to the fact that their tracks mainly focus on revealing vocals, this rarely goes viral, here I agree that the company prioritizes income from tours. Gathers a core fan community of the group, and then begins to hold not one tour, but many, because in terms of tours, JYP is very good. :pepe-tea:

How can you not know the general laws in your home country? This already speaks of his immaturity, the man was not even interested in such things, although it is obvious that he has been using a vehicle for more than a day.

P.s. the baseball player answers himself and his apologies were detailed, while Suga, even after 2 weeks, says nothing and hides behind the backs of fans who attack everyone, standing up for him and inventing more and more nonsense mitigating his offense.

What's more mature about it

I'm curious

He is ready to resign, based on his actions (readiness, not resignation), he described the day of the incident in full, he apologized not only to the person who suffered, but also to everyone else who was ultimately involved, he also talks about the investigation, fully admits guilt. Meanwhile, Suga began to justify himself by ignorance of the law, figuratively told why he was detained, forgetting to mention the fall on which he was caught, said about paying a fine and deprivation of rights (the police denied this) and now he is simply hiding behind the backs of fans who protect him. This is the difference between a mature man and a child. :pepe-hips:

I agree that the athlete's apology is more mature than Suga's. It's not surprising that Suga is hiding behind the fans' backs, he's just not that mature even at 30+ years old.

By the way, if an athlete really decided to give up his activity because of an accident, then this is the act of a real man.

Nmixx will probably not be a group that is super popular amongst the general public. Their debut and first comeback were too polarizing for that. Individual songs can do well, like Love Me Like This, and individual members can be popular, like Sullyoon, but I don't think the group will ever be beloved by the GP like Ive, Lesserafim, or New Jeans. And Dash is a really good song, but it isn't the type of song that is going to chart super high at this time of year. The charts are like 70% ballads right now.

Le Sserafim is liked? Everyone hated her so much that they closed the comments out of fear. Don't make me laugh. Le Sserafim is hated so much that every failure of theirs will cause a wave of hate. :pepe-joy:

See that? - this is bold and good, the track is not K-pop at all, it's not like they decided to go as far away from the K-pop style as possible. It seems to me that such tracks can be easily recommended to outside listeners, as always the most interesting are the verses, not the chorus. In general, I will listen, it's fire. :lighter-pepe:

In fact, the quality of the tracks does not matter at all, they can take the simplest track, buy playlists on all platforms, buy more advertising and suddenly make it viral, so that later people talk about the top group. Fifty-Fifty became a top group thanks to promotion on TikTok, just like ILLIT. If you know all the members of this group, then it is already top ;judgingpepe:

Koreans still have memories of when Koreans were colonized, enslaved, raped and murdered by Japanese forces, and they want public figures to show solidarity by not posting anything with Japanese for their independence day. So why is it so difficult for international fans to understand that and allow them to be angry? International fans got even songs about curry taken down. Yet just staying quiet and letting Koreans grief on the day they were liberated is too much

Korea has its own culture, it’s stupid to criticize them for that. If they want to hate, let them hate, there’s nothing wrong with it, and there’s something like that everywhere. :pepe-narrow-eyes: It amuses me more how foreigners get into this. Seriously, if K-pop idols are given a choice between foreign fans and Korean ones, they will choose Koreans, very often they don’t even understand Western culture and don’t want to understand it, but the foreign fandom firmly believes in the need to impose this very culture just because they are fans of him.

"Korea and Japan with America in a three nation security pact."

Now in 2024 to believe in the US is simply ridiculous. Your defense pact will last as long as Taiwan is independent, as soon as China begins to restore the territories the US will transfer all armed forces to Korea and Japan to directly put pressure on China. ;judgingpepe:

You literally have tons of examples of this even now.

I'm more of a NewJeans fan than MHJ, but I still support her because I hate HYBE who is doing complete crap out of impunity. And MHJ is a really great producer, some of her ideas are just awesome, I'd like her to work with NMIXX for some kind of comeback. :flirt-pepe2:

You are being too strict about the situation, alcohol has never been an excuse, but on the contrary is an aggravating factor. In this situation, it is not shameful to joke about his stupidity, and he is a stupid person because he got behind the wheel drunk, and he was sure that it was normal :pepe-use-head: .As I already said, I was in many groups where they drank, but drinking is not bad, what is bad is starting fights, damaging property, driving cars/scooters, and a normal person will always behave appropriately regardless of how much alcohol he drank.

i hope hybe - for once - will be competent and sues all the kmedia who lied and made this a smear campaign.

against better judgement, i'm gonna assume hybe is just waiting for the case to be finished before moving.

They won't do it because in retaliation, the Korean media might start a massive investigation into HYBE. Imagine, many topics will be raised in the media payola, sagaeji, MHJ investigation and many more. The media can literally destroy HYBE's reputation. Do you think they want this or do they care about foreign fans? :pepe-use-head:

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't want to upset you, but the police confirmed that it was an electric scooter, not a board. Secondly, the portal that published the video in high quality also published the fact that Suga's blood alcohol level was 0.227, so it's unlikely that they are lying. :pepe-notes: