Posts by Zenning

A part that will be missed! Unfortunately nowadays everybody acts like they don't know each other... Kkkk

I love BB interactions with SNSD :borahae:

There were so, so many fun and entertaining interactions between all the groups, boy groups and girl groups, boy idols and girl idols altogether, it didn't matter, there was warmth and chemistry and above all they had FUN and radiated fun in all those variety shows and interactions, and thus made it fun and entertaining for fans to watch them.

I think it's one of the reasons that K-pop groups and K-pop songs as a whole did so phenomenally well on the charts and were so popular with the general public in 2nd gen era: it was just fun and entertaining to see them interact and banter with eachother across the many shows.

Also don't forget, all the gg-bg collaborations!! There were so, so many of them, so many fun and iconic ones!!! :omgr:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Too many to mention them all, and since 3rd gen these bg-gg collaborations have become more and more rare and the fun of those collabs disappeared as well :sadr:

Of course they are :siptear:

As an example, these are the songs that dominated Melon's 2009 annual chart

DzIgJuPU0AAR0zt?format=jpg&name=smallDzIgJuMVYAAhZzc?format=jpg&name=smallDzIgJuNVsAEg2gw?format=jpg&name=small

The sheer epicness and dominance, of legendary groups and songs completely taking over the digital charts.

This was just 1 of the examples of how iconic 2nd gen groups and peak 2nd gen era were :wellr:

Yep. It's kinda like the witch hunts in the Middle Ages: it wasn't even about who was really guilty or not (in fact, all were innocent since none were witches who could fly, control the weather, create working curses etc), for most people it was entertainment to go to a witch burning and see someone who was disliked or who people were jealous of or felt threatened by, get burnt on the stake.

Same with now: most people don't care whether an idol is actually guilty or not, they just want to see idols that aren't their bias or that they dislike get humiliated and their career damaged.

On top of that, many project their own traumas and fears of bullying onto the situation, where the accused idol functions as the replacement dummy for the ones who bullied or insulted them at school.

Hmm. OP looks like a disposable account for trolling/baiting purposes in order to keep the troll's main account clean :/

But ok, on topic: there's very little proof to work with for the police in a 'he said, she said' situation of years ago.

One persons says it was just a fight, other person says it was traumatising and bullying.

Who's right?

Personally I think the whole bullying crusade in SK has gone overboard: yes, bullying should be addressed and people should already at a young age be informed about how wrong it is.

But it has turned into a witch hunt (or a McCarthy communist hunt thing) complete with online lynch mobs, where every fight and conflict people had in high school is upgraded and tagged 'bullying' and where the accused is deemed guilty until proven innocent, while in reality it should be innocent until proven guilty.

LMAO I swear to god I called this years ago.

When I would get into fights with Revuluvs I would tell them you are gonna drop Red Velvet for SM next girl group but I'll still be here stanning f(x) forever.

Lol...kpop fans.

LMFAO so Becuase i like Aespa aesthetic I'm not a Reveluv anymore??? Boy bye I bought Wendy's album Irene and Seulgis album and Joys album did you buy Luna solo???

Well, it's obvious that Red Velvet haven't shrunk in fanbase on a global scale: Seulgi & Irene sold 230k+ albums and Wendy sold 175k+ albums, with which they individually outsold practically all full girl groups incl the Top 10 gg's, except a few ones.

So that leaves the presence of RV fans on the AKP site itself :wellr:

I can see several reasons for the perceived (which doesn't necessarily mean actual) lack of presence on the new AKP forum:

* A number of RV fans who were (very) active before the forum redesign haven't been around or gone inactive after the forum redesign: some just went inactive, others I saw pop up on other K-pop forums

* A larger number of RV fans are actually multistans (for that matter, a large number of fans of any group or members of any guild are multistans). Since it's technically impossible or too complex (for the AKP techs) to have people be part of multiple guilds, they're in other guilds: where before the forum redesign they were part of the RV guild, after the forum redesign they've joined other guilds.

That doesn't mean that they have become any less an RV fan than they were before.

* Same applies for badges: badges often don't mean that those are the only group(s) and idols someone's a fan of.

* Red Velvet as a group has been on hiatus for what might be the longest time for a 3rd gen/4th gen top gg: in such a long period of inactivity, fans will be less active and have less to discuss about the group than when they're having a comeback.

So, overall I think there are far more RV (multi)fans on the forum than people think, but maybe not as many as before the forum redesign or when the hiatus hadn't been that long yet: I did notice that there are less people actively defending or standing up for Red Velvet whenever they or their achievements are getting trashtalked or shaded in threads - which I'm sure closet RV antis are completely fine with, because that means they can shade RV and RV members unhindered and unrestrained whenever they feel like it X/

And of course, RV (multi)fans being part of another guild means they won't be able to contribute to an RV guild, since you can only contribute to 1 guild? :whatb: (not sure, I'm not that heavily invested in the whole AKP forum guild format and such).

I think that when RV's comeback happens, we'll also see a lot more activity from RV stans and multifans, and probably even more RV fans than before if SM doesn't mess up RV's comeback - but I guess we'll see over 2 months :wellr:

Let it be said, the members have shown huge potential, there are some real aces in the group with generation-domination capabilities.

Also the pre-debut material was hugely interesting and ran the full spectrum of all kinda stuff they showed off well.

Which makes it such a shame that their debut song was such a letdown.

Even CLC's Pepe was a better song, in fact I wish they'd debuted with Pepe instead of Vanilla.

Hopefully Cube and Lightsum will right the ship with their comeback.

Oh, interesting :-)

The reveluv are a rare species here, there are only SM stans. It might be time to realize it ...

In contrast with the vile slandering of some haters and other-group stans who claimed there were entire legions of Reveluv dwarfing all other fandoms on AKP based on some weird counting of years old badges, Reveluv are just a humble, tiny fandom of the nugu group of a midsize company, Red Velvet. Help and support their nugu fandom juseyo :pepe-sad:

:/ Ok, 2008 was great. But 2009 was legendary: so many great groups that debuted, and so many instant-iconic songs that got released, the year that K-pop songs and groups completely dominated the annual Top 20 :yesr: