Posts by Slayurfaves

I've listened to 4 songs from both groups and so far ILLIT is winning by a huge margin, the only BM song I really liked was dream

ok gonna put this under spoiler because it's off topic

I'll call them flops if they can't surpass that record with 10 versions of album tbh. ILLIT only has 2 versions plus 1 weverse version and already selling that much.

you guys seriously think this means anything? actually this is real representation of their fanbase majority of their fans are pretty young so it's gonna take a while for them to have a bigger selling power.

but hey who knows they might do better in their first week sales Idk but I think the amount of version works better for bigger groups not rookie groups like them. illit has the support of enhypen stans, and other hybe stans so I wouldn't call them flops.

honestly I was expecting these results lol but at least are very realistic and shows their own fandom. it's gonna take a while for them to achieve good records but I think that's better imo

not sure if this is good but

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Treasure is a boygroup. Boygroups have always toured way better than ggs even if they r digital failures like treasure. Also treasure has Japanese members and they always aimed for a Japan fan base. Treasure touring stats r good for their popularity.

Aespa didn't have any guests if I am not wrong. Nj only has a big Japanese artist for one day, which goes to show how big their brand value is that they could get a artist at that level to attend their fan meet. Rina is a nugu so nj is helping her. Ive I doubt will have any guests.

The fact remains even if it's only in Japan they are doing stadiums they are still doing something the other 3rd gen ggs exept top2 wouldn't even attempt.

trust me this doesn't apply for treasure lol when it comes to boy groups they don't have a big fanbase it's decent but compared to other boy groups they are bit behind.

I think it has to do more with being a yg group and the concert culture has gotten bigger in the last few years. I don't think it has to do with brand value necessarily if they had a good offer to perform they will take it but having a big japanese artist is huge help to bring hype though

also I think being a boy group doesn't make a difference imo now girl groups have bigger general appeal to attract a big audience maybe in the past was different

Ops point gets proved right again. Three 4th gen ggs already doing Tokyo dome. Le sserafim will join this list sooner than later. That'll make it to four 4th gen ggs attempting stadiums be it so in Japan only. 3rd gen only top2 could ever attempt.

Some people pointing out that the market has grown are absolutely correct. But even in korea 4th gen ggs r way more impressive overall imo.

honestly, performing at tokyo dome is a lot easier nowdays even treasure had tokyo dome fanmeet last year. it's impressive don't get me wrong but having popular artists as guests that help a lot Would they have done it without it? if Ive doesn't have guests that would be really impressive

the fact that bp has the biggest fanbase by a long shot and the most casual fans contradict your point. btw I'm seeing a lot of American reactors reacting to baemon and they are loving the rap parts so I guess it also depends of the region too. There are kpop fans that are into hip hop or into rap

It sounds like a paint-by-numbers classic Blackpink song, so *if* there are blinks that are hating on it, it is purely because it’s not Blackpink singing it.

there similarities but it's not super similar, there are some parts of the songs that bp haven't done I'm not denying the influence that would be dumb l but how like someone said the outro is not very bp like. I was watching a video reactor and the pointed out a few things they did a little differently than blackpink has done.

Well, I am one of those ARMY. I don't really listen to LSFM and it took me a long time to start listening to NJ, but now they're my favorite girl group in 4th gen.

I found Antifragile very annoying, so that steered me away from them a bit. Am not sold on ILLIT though (yet?)

NJ songs are awesome. Play them every day now.

oh interesting it's so different for me LSFM is the only group I like from hybe not all the songs a few and antifragile is what got me a bit into them it's catchy for me

but I wonder why you guys don't like female groups with rappers like let's say G idle?

The sounds of NJs, Illits currently are not consumed mainly by Armys because Le Sserafim definitely the fav gg out of the 3. It just so happen to be NJs sounds is mainstream for the global public rather, and Fifty-Fifty Cupid, and now Illit Magnetic they all have something in common for their breakthrough.

I want this reply from that user though a more unbiased opinion I know you are an illit fan but thanks for replying I guess lol

hi

what do you think about new jeans 2.0 i mean illit? lol i'm joking but I wanted to do this too

- slayurfaves

Yeah I've praised winner, GD and ikon multiple times here. When everyone was calling BU trash I said it's not that bad, and kindly check my review of sheesh as well. It's no big revelation or an unpopular opinion that yg indeed releases outdated music so idk why are you coming at me when others are straight up calling it trash and those girls names.

lol this didn't happen as far as I remember but ok I don't think you have praised GD ( not like I care) lol anyways it was an observation.