Posts by Help1

I love your description so much, lmao.

I like their group name too, cause It seems like the name of a garage indie band started by a group of friends wanting to make amateur music together. I think It makes It relatable.

Right and they actually make relatable and self-produced music too, so they basically give what their name promises

Yeah I can imagine if there's a movie about a group of kids starting a band it could be called "Stray Kids"

actually i think its even cooler now they added Asia tho, if it was just Acid Angel it sounds like regular pretty name, also maybe because it abbreviated as AAA

also in (KR)ystal Eyes, the way the used parentheses outside KR, i think it represents Korea

Oh right, I didn't remember that +(KR)ystal Eyes also has KR. I guess that is kinda cool then, even though it didn't immediately click with me what they're going for.

I think I like TripleS (the full group name)

I agree with some other people Bim Bam Bum their debut is a good song

And in my opinion, after that, they've never had another song that is as immediately likeable or shows their unique brand as strongly.

I liked Bouncy and I feel like Bouncy is #2 in uniqueness of their title tracks. Everything after that for me sounds a bit generic (Juicy, Ring Ring, Chiquita, Flash) and like it can be done by any other K-pop group.

I feel like they're similar to Cherry Bullet because they started out with colorful and bright, cheesy concepts, but as they make their music more "mature", their brand is getting more blurred/ambiguous and less unique.

I personally think it's IZ*ONE because the * automatically makes it stand out from other group names, and makes you think "pretty, sparkly".

I don't really care for the 12 and one meaning, or "Eyes on me" or any other additional meanings like that, but the name just sounds pretty even if you don't know any of that.

One time I wrote down as many k-pop group names as I could think of because I was bored and my conclusion is IZ*ONE is the best or at least one of the most memorable.

I also think Stray Kids is good 'cause it's two words describing a group of people (kind of sounds like an American band name - Backstreet Boys, Imagine Dragons, The Goo Goo Dolls, Nine Inch Nails) so it stands out among abbrevations. And it's a phrase that immediately understandable and evocative in English. When I got into K-pop I started to check out Stray Kids partially because of their group name, it feels kind of relatable to me (not like "Wow, Ima stray kid too" but it just gives a feeling of teenage rebellion, attitude, like bands like Nine Inch Nails, Set It Off, Hollywood Undead, an edgy feeling) and I thought they would make like edgy music (which they did. Like Hellevator)

And honorable mention, Le Sserafim

Cause the Le Sserafim -> I'm Fearless thing is so clever and blew my mind.

The logo motion is one of the most badass things I witnessed in K-pop:

But the downside is the group name looks a little weird in text form.

Acid Angel "from Asia" is too on-the-nose, like everytime I read it I thought "Why do you have to say they're from Asia", I mean that's true, but it's so weird to mention it in the name as if their nationality is their concept (At first I thought, maybe it is important to emphasize they're from Asia, but their song came out and it's not related to that)

I also would like to know why it's "Acid Angel", at first it sounds like some futuristic thing but now I suspect it could be some sh like this like a link between everyone or something

Someone already made a big list for VIXX's famous quotes so if I have to come up with things that are not already on the list:

1. "You **** put that there" - Ken

2. "Do you think that it's funny that I, a 27 year old man, is hit by you?" - N

3. "You suck at playing" - Ken

4. "What kind of name is N?" - Hongbin (during acting challenge)

5. "Oooo" - N

6. "Why are you being like this?" - Leo (to Hyungdon)

7. "Thank you" (In English) - N

8. "Eww, disgusting" - Leo (in writing)

OK that's all

Actually I just realized this song is missing a major element from Treasure's songs which is the last chorus switch up. If they had 8 more bars at the end going "yeaah yeaaah yeaaaee yeaaah que no pare la fiesta Don't stop the parrtyyyy" then it'd be a Treasure song.

And the chorus isn't quite as focused on the instrumental and unconventional as Treasure, but what's similar is the structure of it just repeating one line a few times ("neol saranghae" "Jikjinn Wo-o-o-o-o" "I think I'm in love with you Whoaaahoaaa"

Edit: Also it has a short silence between the bridge and the last chorus like Jikjin

I didn't know that, I thought there were only about 20-25 participants in Treasure Box total (Wikia says 29) and I thought they would have just continued being at YG, but I guess the show was quite a while ago in 2018 so they went to places where they could debut faster.

The main people I remember were 1. the guy who did "vongole pasta one dish" as his special talent (Jang Yunseo apparently, apparently an actor now)

2. The guy who left in the middle of the show quite dramatically (Lee Midam, apparently left the idol life)

Ciipher's best song tbh

Yes I agree, Blind is probably their song which is the easiest to listen to.

and just imagine Keita literally was an all rounder (sing, rap, dance, producer) and has the visual but couldnt debut in treasure

he deserves all the recognition, i checked out ciipher because of him and didnt like their debut but their comebacks were good

joker is ciiphers best song i was excited for their debit but they have consistently flopped for me. Keita deserves way more than hes getting. Hes mad talented. But this is rain and rain doesnt know how to manage shit.

I think I remember a Keita on Treasure Box and probably was one of the trainees that got more screentime, but I don't remember much about him specifically.

Personally I like their debut because the lyrics "Baby, I'm not bad either" are cute, and the song is cute, but I can admit it sounds a little bit one-note.

And I can't really remember Fame.