Posts by trollacc

It does suck that these groups are inevitably making their own activities a second priority by going here but at the same time I can completely understand why the companies are sending them. It's a huge opportunity to gain more attention that would be impossible for them to do through their own activities.

Honestly, there aren’t a lot of big enough names attached to qp to really gain hype or great ratings so idk. With these shows declining in interest, It’s a bit more pointless than it used to be… I hope it does work out though.

This is a good point, who knows if this will do well. MNET shows have been flopping left and right lately. Some of these groups are nugu to the point where they are winning big just by appearing no matter what the outcome, eg. Hi-Key.

Actually way more excited for this show after seeing these :froghype:

We're going to get some nice performances and nice songs. I'm kind of liking the concept more than Queendom, this is also giving a lot more nugu idols a chance. Queendom only had somewhat known groups participating and everyones favorite part of Queendom was always the cross-group performances so now we're getting an entire show with the good stuff only.

I honestly have no clue how the final group will work and how it will affect the existing groups but honestly all of these participants can only benefit from appearing here, it's a big opportunity. If they gain attention it will trickle down to their original group too in some way.

Unforgiven and Spicy take #1 always at 6Am but then I am overtake them both. Interesting.

It's a pretty typical pattern. Fandom streaming is more impactful during off hours. Especially with these recent releases the fandoms are making an effort to stream all hours of the day. With an older release like I AM it's really just GP listening and it will look weaker comparatively during low UL hours.

Just check the realtime chart every single night and LYW will be occupying the entire top 10 since his fans stream every single day during zombie hours.

At least we've been getting some recent YT content like this from her.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

How did I miss this.. thanks for linking

I believe they will get their hit song moment. Rather than focusing on how they haven't done as well as people expected I would rather focus on the fact on how insanely well they have done even with mediocre songs. LMLT is a step up but it's still nothing special and not really what I'd consider a GP friendly song, yet they hit top 10 with that.

This group is pretty much universally loved both in Korea and among us I-roaches. This one is for JYP to fuck up (tbf he's done a decent job so far fucking it up). Any good song and they will explode in popularity.

It's kind of a jackpot for the group to have a popular Chinese center but without the usual negative sentiment from Korean audiences - seems like he won them over.

I won't be surprised if their debut gets 1M+ sales right away. This group is going places for sure. Just need WakeOne to not mess it up like they did with Kep1er.

I don't recall the last time there was a such a close 'fight' for the top spot next #1 really could go to any of the 3 new songs or IVE could just barely hang on and stay there. Quite the contrast to the first 4 months of 2023.

Unforgiven looks pretty likely to reach #1 on daily but this is probably the week it has to hit it (week 3). It should see some UL decline in week 4 and then, as we know, a substantial drop in week 5.

I AM could still barely hold on.. regardless I could see I AM returning to #1 once the other songs hit 4 weeks and staying there until NJ comeback. It really is a 2 horse race, this series of comebacks made that quite clear.

This a million times. I have never even once seen a comment about IVE not bowing or being disrespectful on Korean platforms. Not even on complete cesspool sites like DC Gallery where a lot of IVE antis post insane conspiracy theories like WY being Chinese have I seen a single post about them being disrespectful. It's pretty much something BG stans on Tiktok made up based on some out of context or just unfortunate (eg. legitimately not realizing a person is there) events.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here we go

Rise, Queen

External Content twitter.com

It needs to work harder for my prediction of Thirsty overtaking Spicy coming true ;(

Doesn't look likely..