Posts by Cowbell

Your font is blinding.

But damn , a whole ass essay cuz i accurately pointed to the yg mediaplay over an irrelevant award. It’s the vmas guys .

Save your meltdown for when ur faves win something worthworthy at least.

I myself will be taking a frontseat because imagine when the articles wont need to embellish reality .

YG KINGS :pepe-simp:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You guys learned from the best :pepe-simp:.

Hope next time the achievement matches the effort :pepe-toast:

i feel bad for blinks trying to make the vmas into something other than a completeeeete joke.

I understand the desperation though having 0 daesangs. after sso many years

i'm surprised u army clowns can't stop talking about vma after making a fool out of urselves that day over bp winning. Jesus who even wants to be part of ur weird fandom willingly in 2022 except success stans? only god knows.

Not me being called an army.

Will go take a shower immediately.

bts win this award so many times, who cares

all articles have bp in the from page, yt korea has their performance trending 1, they have their interviews trending around top15-20, there is a yt short of lisa trending thanking her members

this news are about bp, not bts

It’s an irrelevant award and not even the biggest one. Svt won another irrelevant one and no articles.

Bottom line, yg drops money on bp and the mediaplay.

Greedy hybe only knows how to take money from BTS.

Gotta hand it to yg on this one. :pepe-simp:

kings of mediaplay are back

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I admire the hustle. :pepe-joy:

Good luck with that performance attracting locals :pepe-big-brain:

It’s maybe a good thing that the vmas are irrelevant regardless of your feelings for the sake of your faves