Posts by Ash9

Didn’t Jessica go bankrupt at one point because of her brand? And fashion designers can send their clothes for idols to wear at no cost as long as they wear the clothes.

There was a lawsuit but she never went bankrupt. The company they took the bussiness loan from was taken over by a new company and they wanted the whole loan repaid and gave B&E a deadline, which wasn't possible as it is hard to pay so much money in a short time. The new company used Jessica's name to pressure them to pay back faster and that hurt her reputation even though it wasn't a personal loan. The issue was resolved so I don't think there's any need to bring it up especially considering how well B&E is doing now.

It is true that designers send idols their clothes and Jessica does too but that is only when a new collection drops. She can't possibly send Pr packages to every artist active in the industry. Also a lot of her popular pieces are often sold out.

OhI see. I did not realise that the article was purposefully deleted I thougg there was some glitch in the server. I didnt see the message from the moderator until it was too late. I have got my account back now, thank you.

Hello my account got banned yesterday and I have no idea why. I have not broken any community guidelines as far as I aware of. Is there any way I can get my account back? Please help me.