Posts by talents90

Many from small agencies have tried that, their music genre was not well received. You just didn't hear about them or didn't care because xyz group was "nugu" or you are new to koop and only saw bts and thus only focused on bts . When people often stan just one group they easily miss out on any news regarding anyone else

exactly. even if there was few nugu acts tried, they failed and they stopped. tho this is my 3rd akorn, i remembered creating this account wayy back then. so no, it wasn't bts brought me to kpop initially. can i check btw when did i created this account? it got lock at one time till i revived it again.. lol.. anyways. my point is most idols that tried were from Big 3, and they failed. very few from nugu tried, again they failed. Here we have BTS from nugu company, tried and success. But it was not an instant success as people thought, took them long enough step by step to open door. Racism? something they faced many2 times before they climbed to be where they are now. So yeah, they worked hard, very2 hard for that.

Wrong many acts have put in the same blood sweat and tears it's just they didn't succeed in the west like BTS has and this is due to a huge vareity of reasons and not just because of pure talent alone.

Well, none from small agency have guts or even dare to try their luck in the west before. Most of acts who tried in the west came from Big 3 or at least have connection. Why? because they had the money and privilege, spoonfed from their companies. But BTS made it to west with their own fame, took them step by step to achieve what they had now, without instant success. HYBE (the biggest entertainment KR company, bigger than other so called big 3 combined) literally was built from 'BTS blood sweat and tears'. In this case, Yes i agree with you everyone worked hard and talented, but BTS worked harder from zero to be where they are today.

And they certainly made it easy for other kpop idols to achieve a thing that used to be impossible, not just for HYBE idols, but every idols of current gen. This is what it means by paved the way. The title is not given to the first person trying in the west, or the first person who made it big once or twice and then fell out, but it is an all time recognition given for those who first succeeded without privilege, first made changes, stay relevant and contributed to the success of others direct or indirectly.

It would've been good if they did not share this 'funny story' at all. Why bother to tell if they worry about 'that group' fans? If you want to tell, tell it nicely, other than saying 'that group'. It become a mess for Korean because for them honorific is damnn important. As of others; it's the go along yes I am BTS and get the free drinks was the issue. Could've corrected and say proudly we are NCT, check us out we have good music, keep telling until you succeed. How are we going to treat this as racist treatment if they went along for the free shots? They obviously enjoying the moment. A simple thank you BTS is enough. :pepe-use-head:

Aren't they in long hiatus now? There's no guarantee they can attain their touring demand now that they're enlisting. They will lose a lot of fans within those breaks.

That's what happen with most of BG. But this is BTS we are talking about. Look at BTS contents released by HYBE everyday to feed ARMYs apart from songs.

Suga & Maknae Lines hasn't officially debut as solo yet; that will definitely occupy whole 2023 and early 2024. by then Jin, Jhope, RM & Suga perhaps will be back in mid to end 2024. Even year end award ARMYs will still go hard for solo album.

Look at Butter and Proof album, it was 1 year gap but ARMYs were still there, in fact bigger. BTS is anomaly & I do believe their comeback and demand in 2025 will be even bigger. So nope, they will high UNLIKELY lost fan, they will attract new fans still and promise you if you're new ARMY, it will take more than 1 year to complete all BTS contents 8o